Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED AGAIN PLACE PUTAH CREEK L.B "BE THERE "7,8,9,th. ROLL CALL

SANGER-RICH

charitycase
    What Joe is trying to say in code is ...... You will need your Hot Boat "I Spy BIG JIM DE-CODER BOOK! I already did it for you, he is saying there is a little cove to the left just before the bridge that you/I can hide in when there are 15 sheriff's looking for me like last time when I left Psychotic Flat there all night. Because I went cicle racing out in front of the ramp with open zoomes at dark. For some reason they did not think:idea: that was to funny!
    What launch are you guys using?
    How's the flat coming?
    Last,are you still coming down for LaborDay?
    That's all for now.

charitycase
    Lil'flattie can give you directions he is from placerville . Other wise make it to winters off 505 and follow the signs to berryessa and I will get back to you with more directions or the address, its on Knoxville road
    Did you get your pm?

SANGER-RICH
    Did you get your pm?
    Which one

charitycase
    Which one
    I just wanted you to know about our LaborDay River party on Sunday the 2nd of Sept.I pm'd LSR also.

SANGER-RICH
    I just wanted you to know about our LaborDay River party on Sunday the 2nd of Sept.I pm'd LSR also.
    We have birthday parties for 3 people Sunday, we will be using the launch ramp by the parking lot and restaurant

charitycase
    We have birthday parties for 3 people Sunday, we will be using the launch ramp by the parking lot and restaurant
    Just wanted to let you know.Have fun & be safe.

SANGER-RICH
    There will be fresh Strawberry Margaritas flowing Saturday night , one bottle will be provided and who ever else wants to contribute more just bring your white tequila to site L6 to keep it flowing or should we say blending, also bring ice.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    That is Ray, he has the 502 Bits all white with a titanium rudder.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast