Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: fastest elminator eagle?

epeagle
    was wondering what top speed the eliminator eaglexp?
    i have heard of a twin turbo but never heard how fast it was...
    i dont expect to break any records with my HO..i was just curious...

Zimm944
    I was passed by a white, red, and yellow one last week moving pretty well. I'm sure that narrows the field down.

boatmarine
    I dont understand !

RiverDave
    was wondering what top speed the eliminator eaglexp?
    i have heard of a twin turbo but never heard how fast it was...
    i dont expect to break any records with my HO..i was just curious...
    Dawn Patrol on here has a 25 or 26 Eagle XP with a blower motor, stand off box etc.. His runs in the upper 90's, but it's kind of a scary ride running that hard in that boat from what I understand.
    RD

Glamasu
    Dawn Patrol on here has a 25 or 26 Eagle XP with a blower motor, stand off box etc.. His runs in the upper 90's, but it's kind of a scary ride running that hard in that boat from what I understand.
    RD
    I would imagine the chine walk at those speeds will make ya nervouse.....Friend of mine has 28 dcb with the twin whipple teague motor..At 95+ it starts the chine walk and neither one of us have the SEEDS to keep the stick down and see what happens best I've seen was 98 on gps

bigq
    RD
    Is that because of the step design? or the angle of the V?

Zimm944
    Wow 95+, I would like to run 75 with mine. I would think 85+ would start to get a little interesting

BOBALOO
    Go to Offshoreonly.com and scroll down the forums to the area that lists Eliminator. If I remember correctly there are a couple fast ones there.
    I had a 25 Eagle w/a 454 that did a best of 66 mph in good water. I cant imagine going 85 in one. If I was to go faster in one I would DEFINITELY get some trim tabs to help the chine walking. It got a little busy going over side rollers.
    Still wish I had the boat though. We had some GREAT times on it.

shippingguy
    RD
    Does he run up in the Needles area at all? About a month ago I was up there floating down river back to the launch ramp at the end of the day and a guy in a v made some passes. He was hauling the mail for sure, but it did not look like too much fun ride wise though:idea: A nice boat though for sure.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Does he run up in the Needles area at all? About a month ago I was up there floating down river back to the launch ramp at the end of the day and a guy in a v made some passes. He was hauling the mail for sure, but it did not look like too much fun ride wise though:idea: A nice boat though for sure.
    Same here,
    About a month ago, I had a guy chasing me down in 25 Eagle that was fairly fast. His boat was faster than my 26 except he couldn't pass me do rough water. That sucker was all over the place. Looked like a wild ride, at best.
    JM

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast