Thread: They finally opened the ramps here...

ratso
    The lake levels are finally down low enough that we can use the lakes around here, after over 2 months of flooding...
    It's pouring rain right now... http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

HocusPocus
    rain rain go away little ratso wants to play.
    a friend of mine just moved a little north of houston a few months ago and i havn't been able to get ahold of him.

ratso
    rain rain go away little ratso wants to play.
    a friend of mine just moved a little north of houston a few months ago and i havn't been able to get ahold of him.
    The rain hit and quit about as fast as I did this thread... I figured Houston would get hit by the hurricane...

vdrivenman
    it rained hard here at about 8am,but has quit and the sun came out around 3p.
    8:45 and i now here thunder. sounds east of us towards the sabine river and lake.
    i think from the radar hstn did get some rain,but the main portion of the storm hit west of us.. we simply do not need any rain.
    we were out in new branfuels(sp) this last weekend and the guadalupe was closed.way out of it's banks and really flowing. the peeps who make their living off the river are suffering this year.if this storm makes it that far inland they will really be down for a while.
    we don't need anymore cat 4 or 5 storms in here.lots of peeps still have bue roofs and damage from rita.