Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions For Conference Calling?

HocusPocus
    We use to have a thing from verizon but they just stopped offering it and i was wondering if anyone has a company they use?
    thanks.

duffster
    We use to have a thing from verizon but they just stopped offering it and i was wondering if anyone has a company they use?
    thanks.
    I use Fast Blue Communications here at office in Anaheim for the entire company. They seem to be pretty good.

HocusPocus
    I use Fast Blue Communications here at office in Anaheim for the entire company. They seem to be pretty good.
    thanks for the info, i will check into them right now since we need to try to have something set up for tomorrow.
    couldn't find them using google, do you have a contact number or website?

HM
    Check out www.kall8.com or www.gotomeeting.com.
    Kall8 has some great conference calling abilities while gotomeeting has great conference calling with webinar types of abilities.
    I use Kall8.

Magic34
    I use a few different ones.
    You can use Dreambuilders.com for free. They set up conference calls just for the advertising exposure.
    I also use Eagle Teleconferencing.
    The one I like the best is the gotomeeting.com. We have the corporate set up with thier Webinar service. I can have a Webinar at any time, up to 1000 people on the online service and 1000 on the conference call service. They are set up immediately, meaning no delay in getting the conference call info. We could have one right this second if I set it up. This is the fastest and most effective service I have used.

ChumpChange
    Wow, you commute all the way from Murrieta to Anaheim?

jh4rt
    Great service.
    You have to re-up; get a new number every 90 days. They offer all kinds of features, like voice recording, email reporting. You can pay them as well, and get a permanent 800 number.
    Good luck..
    -j

HocusPocus
    Great service.
    You have to re-up; get a new number every 90 days. They offer all kinds of features, like voice recording, email reporting. You can pay them as well, and get a permanent 800 number.
    Good luck..
    -j
    thanks for the info, i will check them out.

RVRKID
    Telepacific wasn't too bad and they sent an email at the end of who attended.
    http://telepacific.teleconnection.com/Home.aspx

duffster
    Wow, you commute all the way from Murrieta to Anaheim?
    Yes I know It's sick everyday I ride the train in to Anaheim stadium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast