Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: DON'T let topless watch your kids!

lucky
    lmao - Ali -NEXT time you put a slide show on the puter to entertain a kid - At least put on some make up - lmao - luv ya hun

lucky
    Im in heaven. You can search "fat kid" on youtube.
    Parents of fat kids, this is a must see. This is the education you've avoided while handing your fat kid his own family size bag of Doritos. If you can watch a few of these videos AND NOT send your fat ass to Camp Jenny Craig I dont know what will motive you.....considering the threat of diabetes and heart disease dont seem to do it.
    Nice - As my Father has always told me - Skin is in , But fat is where it's at ! Eweeeeee KNOW he's right !

HavaSkank
    Fat kids are caused by uneducated parents. Most dont realize this but the health care industry is trying to name childhood obesity as a serious offense that should be reported to CPS by professionals, just as a teacher, nurse or other mandated reporter would notifiy authorities about suspecious bruises.
    I wholeheartedly, 100% agree with this. We live in a world of video playing fat kids who's life expectantcies are cut short because of eating habits and lack of excersize. I definately DO NOT blame the fatty. Kids will eat McDonalds chicken nuggets for days on end if that's what's offered. Parents who willingly subject their children to the tortureous name calling on the playground is one thing, but understanding the risks of diabetes and heart disease is another.
    Seeing an obese child should be as shocking as seeing a 7 yr old light up a Marlboro. It's the same type of weapon parents willingly place in their own child's hand.

Sleeper CP
    Fat kids are caused by uneducated parents. Seeing an obese child should be as shocking as seeing a 7 yr old light up a Marlboro.
    I guess I'll chalk this up to (or mark it down) as hyperbole. Or maybe you are the uneducated one:idea:
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover, 1,000+ HP Safely used since 1992

HavaSkank
    ...and the kids who "arent fat because of food" should be under a doctor's care for thyroid conditions. There are medications available and partial removal of the defective thyroid is also a form of treatment.
    I see parents all the damn time try to claim their obese angel has a thyroid condition, while they allow Chubby to dine on fast food and sugar, again claiming "its a medical issue."

westcoastcat
    Then I took him to the amusement park
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzS-OdWVpHo&NR=1
    OMG! That video is too funny!
    I'm at work and people were wondering why I was laughing in here.

HavaSkank
    I guess I'll chalk this up to (or mark it down) as hyperbole. Or maybe you are the uneducated one:idea:
    What's exaggerated about my statement? Fat kids typically have fat, uneducated parents.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    What's exaggerated about my statement? Fat kids typically have fat, uneducated parents.
    wrong

HavaSkank
    Here's a quote from the National Institutes of Health:
    There are many causes of obesity. While there's no doubt genetics plays a role, genes alone can't account for the huge increase in rates over the past few decades. The main culprits are the same as those for adult obesity: eating too much and moving around too little. Almost half of children aged 8-16 years watch three to five hours of television a day. Kids who watch the most hours of television have the highest incidence of obesity.

HavaSkank
    Here's one from the Mayo Clinic:
    Causes
    Although there are some genetic and hormonal causes of childhood obesity, most excess weight is caused by kids eating too much and exercising too little. If children consume more calories than they expend through exercise and normal physical development, they gain weight.
    Far less common than lifestyle issues are genetic diseases that can predispose a child to obesity. These diseases, such as Prader-Willi syndrome and Bardet-Biedl syndrome, affect a very small proportion of children. In the general population, eating and exercise habits play a much larger role.
    **The predispostion caused by genetics is recognized, however they "affect a very small proportion of children." This the the parental crutch.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast