Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: DON'T let topless watch your kids!

lucky
    Great , Now I'm so confued as to what to do when raising my 13 y/o daughter ( whom is thin ) So after she throws up should i light up a blunt and put twinkies in front of the computer for her ?????

Dave C
    oh fur sure this time...
    it won't happen again..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Great , Now I'm so confued as to what to do when raising my 13 y/o daughter ( whom is thin ) So after she throws up should i light up a blunt and put twinkies in front of the computer for her ?????
    a big bag od dorritos and then duck tape her mouth shut to prevent the purge. LOL!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    oh fur sure this time...
    LOL!!

topless
    Great , Now I'm so confued as to what to do when raising my 13 y/o daughter ( whom is thin ) So after she throws up should i light up a blunt and put twinkies in front of the computer for her ????? That's what I do with my daughter but it doesn't help because she works out at the gym almost daily. I can't win for losing.

Baja Big Dog
    Im in heaven. You can search "fat kid" on youtube.
    Parents of fat kids, this is a must see. This is the education you've avoided while handing your fat kid his own family size bag of Doritos. If you can watch a few of these videos AND NOT send your fat ass to Camp Jenny Craig I dont know what will motive you.....considering the threat of diabetes and heart disease dont seem to do it.
    A little hostility skank????

Sleeper CP
    Parents still are the ones steering this vessel called child rearing. Promoting heathy eating at home and preaching the NEED for physical activity has to come from somewhere. Sure society becomes more accepting of obesity while the population becomes fatter and fatter, and society (such as public schools) hinder heath education.
    Well I'm glad we could agree on the last issue, but a side from children not having a choice or a chance if there parents have their heads stuck up their a$$es I tend to have a libertarian view on people and their personal choices.
    I figure if someone whats to eat,drink or smoke themselves to an early death who (or whom) am I to stop them or the government for that matter.
    Hell, most Libs think the earth is over populated anyway so if someone is dumb enough to bring an earlier end to themselves, well.........
    I'm very sorry for the kids, but then again it will just be less competition for my kids in the future(just joking) :idea:
    Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
    Sleeper, we are SO on the same page. As a matter of fact I think we should procreate.
    Hum, interesting offer:idea: But do I remember some mention of genital warts?
    But thanks for the offer though.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover, 1,000+HP Safely used since 1992

HavaSkank
    A little hostility skank????
    Stay tuned, I plan on attacking kids with leukemia next.

HavaSkank
    Hum, interesting offer:idea: But do I remember some mention of genital warts?
    Come on man, that only makes me ribbed for HIS pleasure.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast