Thread: Don Pedro RV spot?

MKEELINE
    Does anyone have an extra RV spot reserved for Labor Day weekend that they don't plan on using? They are full and I've been checking with them every morning for cancellations, but no luck.
    Thanks,
    Mike

bocco
    Hi Mike
    Did you check all 3 camp grounds? Moccasin is way at the other end of the lake but it's a nice spot also.
    Gary

MKEELINE
    Gary,
    All three are full as of now. I'm checking with them daily also.
    I must have just missed you at the Poker Run, I went over to your house boat but you were out on the lake. It was funny, at one of the stops(your stop) my wife gets back on the boat and says "A guy named Rocko from Hot Boat says Hi".
    Maybe next time.
    Mike

bocco
    Mike,
    If you came by my boat after the run I was out taking some kids tubing and then wandering from boat to boat. If you make it up for labor day lets hook up for a drink or two.
    Gary

MKEELINE
    Mike,
    If you came by my boat after the run I was out taking some kids tubing and then wandering from boat to boat. If you make it up for labor day lets hook up for a drink or two.
    Gary
    Gary,
    Sounds good. I just got an RV spot at Fleming this morning. Look forward to meeting you.
    Mike

bocco
    Sounds good. Not sure where we're gonna put the houseboat but that graveyard area is bocoming the spot of choice in low water. Maybe in 49er bay now that it's closed to skiing. Or just watch for my daycruiser on the lake or at the water fall.
    Gary

MKEELINE
    I'll keep my eyes peeled.

bocco
    Hey Mike,
    What happened to you guys? Never saw you. Hope the weekend went OK.
    Gary

MKEELINE
    Hey Mike,
    What happened to you guys? Never saw you. Hope the weekend went OK.
    Gary
    Gary,
    We got a late start, then by the time the kids got tired of the tube it was dark. I didn't get off the water till 9:30, it was a chore staying clear of all the drunk flat billers at the ramp.
    Were you at Graveyard Creek? It was good to meet you, hopefully next time we can meet up out on the water.
    Thanks,
    Mike