Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New chrome stickers

KineticoH20
    Just put the new sticker on the truck and it looks trick
    Yes I know worthless without pics yada yada yada

uLtRADeNniS
    Just put the new sticker on the truck and it looks trick
    Yes I know worthless without pics yada yada yada
    Id go snap some of mine but its too hot outside.

ultra27jay
    I THINK IM MISSING SOMETHING I GOT MY TWO STICKERS IN THE MAIL AND THEY ARE NOT CHROME AT ALL THEY ARE SILVER, FOR $86.00 I THINK THATS PRETTY PRICEY...DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE SAME AS ME OR DID ULTRA PULL A FAST ON ON ME. I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BE LIKE THE MAGIC CHROME. IF ANYONE CARES PLEASE FILL ME IN........THANKS :idea:

KineticoH20
    I THINK IM MISSING SOMETHING I GOT MY TWO STICKERS IN THE MAIL AND THEY ARE NOT CHROME AT ALL THEY ARE SILVER, FOR $86.00 I THINK THATS PRETTY PRICEY...DID ANYONE ELSE GET THE SAME AS ME OR DID ULTRA PULL A FAST ON ON ME. I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BE LIKE THE MAGIC CHROME. IF ANYONE CARES PLEASE FILL ME IN........THANKS :idea:
    I thought the same thing, they are silver but still look good, but deffinatley not chrome as advertized

ultra27jay
    I thought the same thing, they are silver but still look good, but deffinatley not chrome as advertized
    yea i bought 2 and they cost me 86.00 with shipping. i would prefer chrome. not silver they should have listed these as silver/grey but no chrome. order at will......

LAFD
    holy hell 86 dollars for some stickers. damn.

Strippoker
    If anyone doesnt want them and hasn't used them already feel free to send them back and we can hook you back up with the other chrome style. We had just used a new place to have these done.
    Also note we didn't post the thread to order.

KineticoH20
    If anyone doesnt want them and hasn't used them already feel free to send them back and we can hook you back up with the other chrome style. We had just used a new place to have these done.
    Also note we didn't post the thread to order.
    Are you saying those of us who paid 40+ for the ones we got are the wrong quality? If they are not what you ordered i'll strip them off or i'll live with these, but they are not chrome.

uLtRADeNniS
    yea i bought 2 and they cost me 86.00 with shipping. i would prefer chrome. not silver they should have listed these as silver/grey but no chrome. order at will......
    I agree.. I was told they would be Chrome. I specifically told Jason over the phone and through email that I wanted Chrome. I also wanted it to say Ultra Custom Boats..Not just Ultra
    I figure since it took me two months to get it I'll just stick with it. Besides, I still think it looks cool.
    Heres what mine looked like.. Used my Treo to take the pic..not the greatest quality.. My sticker is also textured.. Like a 3D look. I bet thats why they where so much$$...again not what I expected
    http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/229...6048165_rs.jpg

ultra27jay
    dude u are right!!!! they do look good on your truck in the right light and with a full moon they almost look chrome........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast