Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New chrome stickers

ULTRA28
    I'll buy them back if anybody doesn't want them. The quality is first rate, I'm not sure why this new company doesn't offer the chrome ones. FYI, we sell these for what we pay for them, if anyone can find them for me cheaper, I will be more than happy to try another company. Regular Ultra stickers are still free as always.

jbtrailerjim
    Thats a cool looking sticker but I still don't think it's $40 cool. :supp: Maybe I'm just a cheap phuck.
    I'm guessing it is the "3-D" effect those stickers have is what makes them so expensive because I have a graphics guy that makes up my vinyl decals for my business and they don't cost anywhere near that much for a decal of that size.

uLtRADeNniS
    I'll buy them back if anybody doesn't want them. The quality is first rate, I'm not sure why this new company doesn't offer the chrome ones. FYI, we sell these for what we pay for them, if anyone can find them for me cheaper, I will be more than happy to try another company. Regular Ultra stickers are still free as always.
    I wanted a few regular white ones for my boat. Was told they are $16 a piece.
    If they are really free I would like 2 please.

ULTRA28
    I wanted a few regular white ones for my boat. Was told they are $16 a piece.
    If they are really free I would like 2 please.
    Who told you that? They are free. We were out of them for a while, but I'm sure we have them now.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I agree.. I was told they would be Chrome. I specifically told Jason over the phone and through email that I wanted Chrome. I also wanted it to say Ultra Custom Boats..Not just Ultra
    I figure since it took me two months to get it I'll just stick with it. Besides, I still think it looks cool.
    Heres what mine looked like.. Used my Treo to take the pic..not the greatest quality.. My sticker is also textured.. Like a 3D look. I bet thats why they where so much$$...again not what I expected
    http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/229...6048165_rs.jpg
    Dennis,
    I have the same Ultra logo on my truck. I really like the look

Ultracrazy
    Who told you that? They are free. We were out of them for a while, but I'm sure we have them now.
    :idea:

uLtRADeNniS
    The gal that called me to collect my payment. Don't recall her name. I will call and request some later today.
    Thanks John

THOR
    Is Holly not there anymore? She always hooked me up with the stickers, etc.
    BTW, I need a couple of white ones.

Johnwithjm
    BTW, I need a couple of white ones.Holly is no longer with the company.

shippingguy
    BTW, I need a couple of white ones.
    Holly is semi retired now hanging at home with me while I work
    Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast