Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to get what to get????

Phat_Kat
    I'm looking for an outboard powered boat between 22-26 feet. I want something that rides smooth, comes in a CAT design, and goes atleast 100mph, and doesn't cost a fortune. I'll probably buy a used one but either way I need a new cruiser. I say cruiser because I like just driving along at 70-80mph. So please recommend, I'd really appreciate it.

HavasuDreamin'

Phat_Kat
    I was thinking along those lines but any other suggestions????
    [ March 24, 2003, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

Boatmaster
    How about a DCB rigged 25 Daytona with twin 300Pro Maxs. 2003 interior and many more up dates? 1400 watt stereo and both motors 100% serviced including reeds and lower rebuilds. Open to offers. This boat is as clean as they come, and runs 106 on GPS. Will be in Havasu the end of April if you want to see it.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    How about a DCB rigged 25 Daytona with twin 300Pro Maxs. 2003 interior and many more up dates? 1400 watt stereo and both motors 100% serviced including reeds and lower rebuilds. Open to offers. This boat is as clean as they come, and runs 106 on GPS. Will be in Havasu the end of April if you want to see it. what is somebody planning to do? Spill the beans chompers!

Phat_Kat
    boat master what are you asking???

Boatmaster
    Tob I went bass fishing this weekend and thought I would sell the 25 for a Bass Tracker with a 40hp. wink NOT! I have my eye on a new F26 or F29, just a thought. Phat Cat I am asking 65K for my boat, there has been alot of work done to this boat this winter and it shows like new.

Phat_Kat
    Well give me some pics of the interior and general views of the boat. Also I'd really appreciate some pics of the engines without the covers on them. Just so I can tell the condition. Don't take that as an offence I just don't want to spend that kind of money without knowing what's up. Also I don't want to drive out there to look at something that turns out to be junk. I doubt this boat is but you know how some jerks are. If I've pissed you off I'm sorry just kinda paranoid with my money cause I'm cheap as hell .

Skaterfast
    My 24 Skater is for sale.Completely redone 2 years ago.I'm firm at 45k for the best lookin g and running 24 Skater in the country.104 on radar with twin 225 Promaxs'.

Phat_Kat
    once again I need pics. I can't buy a boat blindly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast