Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I was entering the river just north of the lake........

nodigg
    I was doing about 35-40 mph with a boat load of friends on my side of the deep water channel with another boater coming southbound at me on his side of the channel probably tooling along at about the same speed. I notice a boat running up FAST behind the approaching boater and start wondering how we are all three gonna make it if this guy doesn't slow down. Boat three is sporting two rooster tails and is flying......with I'd estimate about 100 yards between me and the other responsible captain meeting in opposite directions, boat rooster tails jumps out from behind the approaching boat and directly into my line of travel. I back down but stay on plane just in case I gotta jump onto the sandbar to get outta this weekend racers way and he cuts back and in front of the southbound boater just in the nick of time. The guy musta been doin' about 80-90 pulling this manuver. As he went by and I gave him the you're an idiot stare down and shook my head in disbelief at his stupidity, I couldn't help but notice his wackers with cut off mufflers and the D C B labels. I have now decided. Dicks CAN Boat!
    D C B
    I A O
    C N A
    K T
    S
    Okay, I'm done. Gimme you best shots!

Mrs.Racer277
    That sucks to hear
    Glad everyone is safe.

nodigg
    Did anybody spin out into the reeds?
    I was expecting the DCB to do so per the written manual training course but no, no spin outs were involved

ratso
    If you would keep it set "on kill" things like that wouldn't happen...

nodigg
    If you would keep it set "on kill" things like that wouldn't happen...
    Wait, are you talking about the phasers I carry? Or the Stun gun??

MBlaster
    Geeze what a freaking moron.
    My old man used to say, "thats how they make angels"

nodigg
    Geeze what a freaking moron.
    My old man used to say, "thats how they make angels"
    How was that campground Dan?

MBlaster
    How was that campground Dan?
    It was excellent and the new waterpark across the street was 1st class. The boys had a super day there.
    We stopped at Justin on the way into town and bought some fantastic wine. It's one of our favorites in Paso.
    It was a great trip, everyone was awsome.

Havasu Luvr
    Miguel did say he wanted to do some HIGH SPEED runs.... You were forwarned:idea: :sqeyes:

2forcefull
    I was doing about 35-40 mph with a boat load of friends on my side of the deep water channel with another boater coming southbound at me on his side of the channel probably tooling along at about the same speed. I notice a boat running up FAST behind the approaching boater and start wondering how we are all three gonna make it if this guy doesn't slow down. Boat three is sporting two rooster tails and is flying......with I'd estimate about 100 yards between me and the other responsible captain meeting in opposite directions, boat rooster tails jumps out from behind the approaching boat and directly into my line of travel. I back down but stay on plane just in case I gotta jump onto the sandbar to get outta this weekend racers way and he cuts back and in front of the southbound boater just in the nick of time. The guy musta been doin' about 80-90 pulling this manuver. As he went by and I gave him the you're an idiot stare down and shook my head in disbelief at his stupidity, I couldn't help but notice his wackers with cut off mufflers and the D C B labels. I have now decided. Dicks CAN Boat!
    D C B
    I A O
    C N A
    K T
    S
    Okay, I'm done. Gimme you best shots!
    this couldn't of been when I was run'n with you we were do'n at least 45!!!!
    good talk'n to ya though, sure like your boat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast