I was doing about 35-40 mph with a boat load of friends on my side of the deep water channel with another boater coming southbound at me on his side of the channel probably tooling along at about the same speed. I notice a boat running up FAST behind the approaching boater and start wondering how we are all three gonna make it if this guy doesn't slow down. Boat three is sporting two rooster tails and is flying......with I'd estimate about 100 yards between me and the other responsible captain meeting in opposite directions, boat rooster tails jumps out from behind the approaching boat and directly into my line of travel. I back down but stay on plane just in case I gotta jump onto the sandbar to get outta this weekend racers way and he cuts back and in front of the southbound boater just in the nick of time. The guy musta been doin' about 80-90 pulling this manuver. As he went by and I gave him the you're an idiot stare down and shook my head in disbelief at his stupidity, I couldn't help but notice his wackers with cut off mufflers and the D C B labels. I have now decided. Dicks CAN Boat!
D C B
I A O
C N A
K T
S
Okay, I'm done. Gimme you best shots!