Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Educate me about Jeeps!

nodigg
    We have a 05 Rubi Unlimited and it has been great. We have had our jeep places in stock form that give a good pucker factor. Especially for the money.
    It depends on what you want to do with it but for us the Rubicon package was worth the cost. In two+ years and allot of trail use nothing has failed.
    We just go back from a 4 day Pismo trip. Would not be the same without our Jeep.
    Something we will have for along time to come.
    One note: We have the 6sp and I might reconsider that choice. A real grumpy trans to put it mildly.
    That begs a question. How are Jeeps in the dunes?

sorry dog
    I hear JBB knows a lot about Jeeps.
    ...don't forget to check the parking brake.

Mrs. casean
    Angie here--
    Rick, you should give Jeff a call. Do you have his #? If not, I'll PM it to you or you can get it from Tom. BTW, he finished the race last weekend in 11th place. Had some coil issues during the first lap. Shut us down for 8 minutes.
    Hey Angie! We bought a 2000 Cherokee Sport and want to go play this winter with it! It's my "new but old" daily driver now. If you guys would want to show us some trails one of these weekends that would be fun! Nothing crazy though since it's not a rock crawler We had a blast in Truckhaven over Thanksgiving with the Rhino/Quads but now it's time to take the jeep out there

XTRM22
    Hey Rick, you're welcome to take ours for a drive. It's just a stock 06' Rubi with a 2 1/2" lift. Great for around town and trails. Call me if interested.
    Todd
    http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1187411774
    I took a ride with Todd a while back and was amazed at how his Rubicon unlimited handles, even with 2 1/2" lift it felt like a car going down the road, and I know how they perform offroad. 10,000 does buy alot of jeep, I have around 4,000 in my 86 CJ-7, it's bouncy and all over the road....but I knda like it, it rides like every old jeep I've ever driven.
    Chuck
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/XTRM22/cj-72.jpg

Jordy
    I hear JBB knows a lot about Jeeps.
    ...don't forget to check the parking brake.
    Jeeps and golf. Heard that too.

Jordy
    Chuck
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/XTRM22/cj-72.jpg
    Nice directionals. Those aren't Enkei's by chance are they???

XTRM22
    Nice directionals. Those aren't Enkei's by chance are they???
    What can I tell ya, I couldn't find spinners with an opening for the hublocks.

Rackman
    Real Jeeps have flat fenders...
    42 MB, 231 Even fire, sm420, Dana posi's both ends. Will climb trees but slow on the freeway. No AC though, maybe not too good for Havasu..

photo chick
    Jbb has a smokin' deal on a jeep.....he recently had the entire thing washed up too..... It can also do 50 mph backwards down a launch ramp....on it's own!

Jordy
    Jbb has a smokin' deal on a jeep.....he recently had the entire thing washed up too..... It can also do 50 mph backwards down a launch ramp....on it's own!
    I've seen pics. JBB has a very nice Jeep.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast