Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fountain Boat Found?????

RitcheyRch
    Sure hope this is true.

Mrs.Racer277
    Has this boat been found? A customer of mine told me that a Fountain matching the description was found near the launch ramp at Topock marina according to the BHC newspaper.
    I was wondering myself if this was true?

HighRoller
    Fockin Drama Queens again. Heard from your third cousin's friend who got a parking ticket from the Police once and knows the meter maid...You should think about getting a job at the New York Times or the Associated Press. The don't confirm their stories either...

DILLIGAF
    Hope it is in fact true.

shadow
    Un-confirmed reports are coming in. Can any one confirm this?
    They found out that the driver of the boat that killed the 40 year old father, was found trying to load his boat at Crazy Horse in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He apparently launched his boat from Topock Marina all week long and fleeing the scene by driving all the way to Havasu. A helicopter caught up with him at Crazy horse.
    Don't you know that you can't ask if anyone has heard anything until it has cleared through Here first ? most importantly don't ask "can anyone Confirm this"
    or you will be labled as a focking drama queen

topless
    Fockin Drama Queens again. Heard from your third cousin's friend who got a parking ticket from the Police once and knows the meter maid...You should think about getting a job at the New York Times or the Associated Press. The don't confirm their stories either...
    He was ASKING not saying it was fact so get down of you high horse Mr HighRollrt and quit being an ass as usual. I know for a fact that he is not trying to stir shit but only asking for confirmation. I hope that what he heard is true and this murderer is brought to justice. For all of you that doubt the intentions of Havasu Luvr, I sugest you go read his other posts and see where his intentions lie.
    Thank you.
    The bad parent herself....Topless

Tom Brown
    He was ASKING not saying it was fact so get down of you high horse Mr HighRollrt and quit being an ass as usual.
    I thought you like horses?

shadow
    He was ASKING not saying it was fact so get down of you high horse Mr HighRollrt and quit being an ass as usual. I know for a fact that he is not trying to stir shit but only asking for confirmation. I hope that what he heard is true and this murderer is brought to justice. For all of you that doubt the intentions of Havasu Luvr, I sugest you go read his other posts and see where his intentions lie.
    Thank you.
    The bad parent herself....Topless
    Couldn't have said it better!

topless
    Couldn't have said it better!But I bet you could have spelled a little better.

phebus
    I saw a helicopter today.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast