Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fountain Boat Found?????

Hardly Satisfied
    Sure hope this is true.
    I 2nd that, hope they find him

Havasu Luvr
    I know that wasn't directed at me...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    You know who that was directed at...... HR

Havasu Luvr
    Well, since most have read my "Drama Thread" and no one can confirm then I guest it is not true.... Sorry for the drama I created with some of you and I hope the rest of your life will be drama free.... "God Bless"

shadow
    Well, since most have read my "Drama Thread" and no one can confirm then I guest it is not true.... Sorry for the drama I created with some of you and I hope the rest of your life will be drama free.... "God Bless"
    I'll be at Crazy Horse this afternoon through the weekend,I'll ask the folks that work there if any of this rings a bell.
    Could be truth to it and just because ***boat hasn't heard about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Sure would be nice if there was some truth to it.

Havasu Luvr
    I'll be at Crazy Horse this afternoon through the weekend,I'll ask the folks that work there if any of this rings a bell.
    Could be truth to it and just because ***boat hasn't heard about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Sure would be nice if there was some truth to it.
    Kudo's, yes it would be nice... I'll be crossing my fingers. Be safe this weekend

rrrr
    What's your source? This is the first I've heard about it.
    Please. Let's not get the rumor mill going without any credible confirmation.

Sleek-Jet
    What ever happened to all the great people on HB that were always willing to help each other no matter what, what happened to the HBters that would work together to figure something out instead of always fighting or sparing....does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02
    I'd like to know when HB peeps became experts on everything...
    While tragic, this whole episode has been somewhat amusing to watch... the mis-information and rumors flying around here can make your head spin.
    Someone will read a portion of a thread, and then run off and either A.) start another thread about something they think they saw/heard or B.) start posting about something they think they saw/heard...
    As far as I can tell, there have been at most 2 threads that have dealt with the facts of this accident as they were.. the original thread, and then Third Alarm's thread, and even that one has swung back and forth.
    Boatcop is pretty well plugged in to the goings on in that part of the world. You would think that if he replied that he'd heard nothing about this that it is probably a rumor and nothing more. And most of this story has spun so far out of control that it's almost farcical.
    I'm all for catching this guy, but the lynch mob mentality that's going around here is starting to do more harm than good...

Jordy
    does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02
    Confrontations??? What fukking confrontations are you even talking about???

OKIE-JET
    I'd like to know when HB peeps became experts on everything...
    While tragic, this whole episode has been somewhat amusing to watch... the mis-information and rumors flying around here can make your head spin.
    Someone will read a portion of a thread, and then run off and either A.) start another thread about something they think they saw/heard or B.) start posting about something they think they saw/heard...
    As far as I can tell, there have been at most 2 threads that have dealt with the facts of this accident as they were.. the original thread, and then Third Alarm's thread, and even that one has swung back and forth.
    Boatcop is pretty well plugged in to the goings on in that part of the world. You would think that if he replied that he'd heard nothing about this that it is probably a rumor and nothing more. And most of this story has spun so far out of control that it's almost farcical.
    I'm all for catching this guy, but the lynch mob mentality that's going around here is starting to do more harm than good...
    The Truth...

Jbb
    Confrontations??? What fukking confrontations are you even talking about???
    Jordy!....cursing is nothing more than a form of hating....stop the hatred!....
    rd sux!...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast