Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Controlled Spinout!!

OKIE-JET
    Doesnt seem like even he (driver) knows what happened...kinda spooky. Could it be shallow there enough that the lower unit hit and forced the front down that much?? Very strange...
    More than likely its a v-drive.

Dream Chaser
    think he could of pulled it off if he had it set on kill

ULTRA26 # 1
    He got across his own wake and slammed it in reverse...:jawdrop:
    OJ,
    I watched it again. I think you'e right

RitcheyRch
    Think have seen that dumbass on Castaic a few times.

blown65
    I think he now owns a blue and green aftershock deckboat
    He was just scared cause he saw a big orange boat going way to fast in the rear vu.

socalmoney
    Looks like this is from the driver
    natsvela (1 day ago)
    This wasn't done on perpose at all!!! How this happened?? I believe that when I was coming into shore that I hit some rollers left over from the twinrig and when I pulled off the throttle the nose hit those rollers and sucked the front end down.
    Some people think that I may have pulled the throttle back past netural into reverse adding to the nose dive. Still not 100% sure how it happened, I just know that I don't want to do that again!! LOL...

HM
    More than likely its a v-drive.
    It is a direct drive....engine is in the middle.
    And what happened is he did attempt a spin out but he turned the steering too fast and slammed it into reverse too soon causing the stern to lift instead of turn. When done correctly, the boat will spin and they will plane backwards for a while especially if you can spin on top of a wake....the boat flips really fast and literally will be planing at 30 MPH backwards. Putting it in reverse does not add to going backwards as much as it helps the boat go straight. I have seen this maneuver go wrong a few times.

RiverOtter
    Looks like this is from the driver
    natsvela (1 day ago)
    This wasn't done on perpose at all!!! How this happened?? I believe that when I was coming into shore that I hit some rollers left over from the twinrig and when I pulled off the throttle the nose hit those rollers and sucked the front end down.
    Some people think that I may have pulled the throttle back past netural into reverse adding to the nose dive. Still not 100% sure how it happened, I just know that I don't want to do that again!! LOL...
    LMAO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123