Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Honcho pics

BIGCHRIS
    That is one BAD ASS ride Jerry,cant wait to see it done.Billy you keep raising the bar with your work keep it up Dude

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    What he means is that by the time you actually get this thing running I will have had a long string of K boat championships under my belt and will have nothing left to prove and therefore move on to NASCAR.
    Well you're off to a blazing start!:rollside: LMAO!
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...s/DSC01979.JPG

Damn, Disco!...that was'nt very "Christian" of you, talking about a bruthas nurological disorder, makes me wanna kick the dog and grab another beer, SHIT...im out, and now i've gotta pull out the wifes HOT PINK beach cruiser and pedal my azz to the liquor mart, oh well could be worse!
    The child seat holds an 18pk and i can secure it to the seat, but the "TWITCH" sometimes makes the cops in my area seem to think im on the shit! lol

Moneypitt
    That is one BAD ASS ride Jerry,cant wait to see it done.Billy you keep raising the bar with your work keep it up Dude
    Billy has been raising the "bar" for decades......Must be cool for him when he looks back down at how far he raised it the last time.......Jerry, that boat is probably the sickest thing I have ever seen.........The accolades to Jamie make it totally off the hook.........You're gonna have to get those eye doctor type of throw away shades, just so people can look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!..........Ray

biesemeyer34
    Altho it is a work of art, who's original graphics did the Billy B. copy. Just thought I wood throw a stinker in here! Calling you out big boy. Now let us hush our secrets forever. That will be a beauty. Jimmy D.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Altho it is a work of art, who's original graphics did the Billy B. copy. Just thought I wood throw a stinker in here! Calling you out big boy. Now let us hush our secrets forever. That will be a beauty. Jimmy D.
    We lettered the back crediting the original designer, did you?

BobbyB
    I saw that and wondered. Cool way to honor the og creator.

Mid-life Crisis
    Well you're off to a blazing start!:rollside: LMAO!
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...s/DSC01979.JPG
    HEY,
    H.R. BUFF-N-STUFF,
    Since you like to use photography to drive your points home, take a look below and get used to this sight because that is what you and your trailer queen is going to see on the water. BRING IT BIATCH!!:jawdrop:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...view_small.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    HEY,
    H.R. BUFF-N-STUFF,
    Since you like to use photography to drive your points home, take a look below and get used to this sight because that is what you and your trailer queen is going to see on the water. BRING IT BIATCH!!:jawdrop:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...view_small.jpg
    So you're going to back that thing right up to the shoreline?

CircleJerk
    So you're going to back that thing right up to the shoreline?
    Yup, that they will right after they put the left hand prop on! I heard Rudy himself did this so it's a no shamer.......

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast