Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Cracker Boxers in here need a rider.

If she is really serious Amy could probably take her for a ride in San Diego.
    I know she has a female rider now, but she could always use a back up. You didn't state if she wanted to ride full time or not. Missy is a great rider and she wants to learn more. I totally agree with Steve, the rider who fell out in Long Beach was a fill in and had never ridden with Dave Laws before.(Dave is a great young driver) The crackerbox class is always looking for people to ride. Tony I will PM our number
    Jeff
    Jeff,
    That would be great. I appreciate the offer in SD. I think she really wants to do it and a trip around the track to check it out would be the ticket. I have the cut suit and helmet. If she likes it I think she will want to race. Again thanks and ignore what I wrote in the PM I figured it out. Thank you again,
    Tony

sanger ss396
    this one is for sale for $7500.00 or best offer

photo chick
    Thanks Tony for looking for a ride for me, I don't appreciate the picture posting though! :devil:

Thanks Tony for looking for a ride for me, I don't appreciate the picture posting though! :devil:
    Relax Photo girl, it was a repost. Besides people are looking more at Jordy's boobs than yours.

FlatStupid
    Thanks Tony for looking for a ride for me, I don't appreciate the picture posting though! :devil: Yeah but look how fast ya got a ride!!! Did I say that out loud?

Yeah but look how fast ya got a ride!!! Did I say that out loud?
    Thank you for the support CK. Some people just dont appreciate help. As soon as the picture went up all the offers came in. And she doesn't appreciate it. :yuk:

photo chick
    Yeah but look how fast ya got a ride!!! Did I say that out loud?
    Craig....why must you support him? And I do appreciate it Tony...note the THANK YOU in my post, must I learn you to read?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123