Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Head ..............Shot !

Liberator TJ1984

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Ouch!!

River Lynchmob
    Nice shootin there Tex.

ColeTR2
    That little guy will think twice about standing out in the open like that!! LOL!

duner21
    lol that was great. If you have never played that it is alot of fun! They dont hurt to bad either

Caljamr
    New paintball gun for sale, never fired and only dropped once.

BrendellaJet
    lol that was great. If you have never played that it is alot of fun! They dont hurt to bad either
    LOL, we were down in camp pendleton playing on that open field that has the mock structures on it. I was hiding in one and a member of the other team was creeping on us. This dumb ass popped his head into an open window, I was to his right and he didn't even see me. POP! he went down good. Cant imagine what that feels like.

HemiDude
    Brain Fart????:sleeping:

duner21
    LOL, we were down in camp pendleton playing on that open field that has the mock structures on it. I was hiding in one and a member of the other team was creeping on us. This dumb ass popped his head into an open window, I was to his right and he didn't even see me. POP! he went down good. Cant imagine what that feels like.
    I got shot in the neck from about 10 feet. The paintball slipped through a pallet and it hurt like hell. Tore the skin right off my neck! If it wasnt so eefen hot here in Tucson id go more. Id like to go play that in the woods i think that would be a blast.

LAFD
    thats funny the focked up part is i had that happen to me put me straight on my ass i was laughin on the ground with a paint covered mask. cant wait for it to cool down definitly a fun hobby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast