Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 26 Stealth Update

ULTRA26 # 1
    John,
    Any updates on the new 26 Stealth?
    JM

DMVQUEEN
    Yes, inquiring minds would like to know.

SHAKE N BAKE
    I am new to the boards. I have always liked Ultra. I am shopping for boats. I really like the 27 Shadow, but would be interested to see what the 26 Stealth will look like. A V bottom may be the way to go with what I have heard about insurance.

shippingguy
    I am new to the boards. I have always liked Ultra. I am shopping for boats. I really like the 27 Shadow, but would be interested to see what the 26 Stealth will look like. A V bottom may be the way to go with what I have heard about insurance.
    Welcome to the boards. If you keep the power to a minimum the insurance will not be too bad.
    Mike

SHAKE N BAKE
    My insurance is just about $6,000/year with a 5 month layup. Some folks will reccomend that you be less than 100% honest when applying for insurance. I think that is the worst idea. Make sure to be honest with your insurance agent about the boat, its HP and top speed. the last thing you'd want is to be left standing alone when you need to use your insurance.
    Thanks for the advice. I would never lie to them. I am looking at doing just a 525 so I should be alright.
    Dave

DEMOMAN
    With a 525 in a 27 you should be right around $1200 per year.

sigepmock
    With a 525 in a 27 you should be right around $1200 per year.
    I would agree with this. We made the switch to a cat and love it. Can't really see a reason we'd ever go back to a vee.
    oh yeah...let's see some updated pics of the 26.....I'm really looking forward to see how JW incorporates the canopies.
    Chris

catman-do
    Im paying 960 per year with a 496HO no layup.
    With what UltraJohn said in respects to 6k w/ 5mo layup. You also need to keep in mind that he has some serious power, so if you keep it tame on the power dont let that 6k number deter you.

sponger_2
    is there a difference in price for longer lay ups? and also what does that exactly mean? thanks

KineticoH20
    I would agree with this. We made the switch to a cat and love it. Can't really see a reason we'd ever go back to a vee.
    oh yeah...let's see some updated pics of the 26.....I'm really looking forward to see how JW incorporates the canopies.
    Chris
    Damn it Chris, you should have told me not to build the 24 after all you were drawing yours 15 mins before me. Now I want out of it and into a Shadow

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast