Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Moderators

Tom Brown
    ... we are no longer able to express our innermost feeling....
    I don't recall ever being this scared in my whole life.

dragboat
    What a dickwad.

See?
    Thats funny...........really

67weimann
    so because your girlfriend left you and you kept her phone in your name while she ran up a phone bill and you basically took her car after she left you and took it upon yourself to fix it, all in an attempt to whoo her back, I owe you the money. My phone bill wasn't $600. So how is it my fault? She left you and you stuck around throwing "gifts", in whatever terms you want to look at it. So because you were trying to keep her in a fatal attempt, I owe you something?
    I won't get into this pissing match with you...

so because your girlfriend left you and you kept her phone in your name while she ran up a phone bill and you basically took her car after she left you and took it upon yourself to fix it, all in an attempt to whoo her back, I owe you the money. My phone bill wasn't $600. So how is it my fault? She left you and you stuck around throwing "gifts", in whatever terms you want to look at it. So because you were trying to keep her in a fatal attempt, I owe you something?
    It's gotta be over money or a chick... or both.
    Ratso throws down pocket aces and takes the pot.

ratso

Mrs. 20
    LMAO

Some Kind Of Monster
    It gets way the F better than that genious. You F-ed up something royal. Welcome to my shitlist. Very few people have reached my shitlist. None have made it out. Unfortunately we have the same buddies on the water. I hope to hell you're smart enough to make dam sure I'm not there if you show up
    Disclaimer: This is not a threat. I do not want to beat him to an inch of his life. I do not want to hurt him in any way. I just prefer not look at sub human heartless garbage with his head on backwords and shit for brains. I should post up some pics of the work you did that I had to fix just for the hell of it. You're an electrician? God help us all. Gifts? Dumbass.. I care enough not to leave someone stranded.
    I thought I said to keep this in PMs. You're pissing me off even more.
    Disclaimer: I'm not actually pissed off, but more sadened that dumb people are still breading. Living proof.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456