Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute Speed and Marine

TopGun4608
    Just wanted to take a second to talk about Absolute. Everyone has a different opinion and everyone likes their own guy but if you need some service done I recommend Aaron at absolute 100%. This is service...
    Was out in Havasu all week with my new Conquest and the safe guard alarm would not stop beeping all week. Gauges were reading fine, fluids were great, I could not figure it out to save my life. Aaron has always done all my work on all of my boats so I called him today at the office at 11:45. At 12:15 he was in the channel with his tools and computer to fix my boat! 15 mins later he reset a few codes, made a few quick adjustments and DONE!! I know anyone could have done that and its not that they were the only place that could have fixed my boat, but the fact that 30 mins and he was on the water to fix my new toy. Not "OH sorry to hear your boat is broke, bring it by my shop and Ill fix it next week".
    I just think a little service like that goes a LONG way and it is tough to find that kind of work ethic anymore so I thought it should go noticed. There were 4 new boats in the channel with me and these guys were amazed that Aaron did this like it was no big deal.
    I know where we are all getting our 20hr service done!

TCN
    Aaron and Brian are great. Never got the water treatment but Aaron has got me out of a jam a time or two.

Trailer Park Casanova
    They are as good as it gets.
    Excellent service.
    If anyone is in the market for a Centurion, ya can't beat them for price and customer service.
    Centurion backs their dealers too.
    It's all good at Absolute Speed and Marine.

voodoomedman
    As long as I'm in the area Aaron will always get my business. They always help out their customers in a jam.

USCFAN
    Brian and Aaron are good guys, they have gotten me out of a few jams also.

MR HARLEY
    Good folks down there at Absolute!

GhettoBird
    Just wanted to take a second to talk about Absolute. Everyone has a different opinion and everyone likes their own guy but if you need some service done I recommend Aaron at absolute 100%. This is service...
    Was out in Havasu all week with my new Conquest and the safe guard alarm would not stop beeping all week. Gauges were reading fine, fluids were great, I could not figure it out to save my life. Aaron has always done all my work on all of my boats so I called him today at the office at 11:45. At 12:15 he was in the channel with his tools and computer to fix my boat! 15 mins later he reset a few codes, made a few quick adjustments and DONE!! I know anyone could have done that and its not that they were the only place that could have fixed my boat, but the fact that 30 mins and he was on the water to fix my new toy. Not "OH sorry to hear your boat is broke, bring it by my shop and Ill fix it next week".
    I just think a little service like that goes a LONG way and it is tough to find that kind of work ethic anymore so I thought it should go noticed. There were 4 new boats in the channel with me and these guys were amazed that Aaron did this like it was no big deal.
    I know where we are all getting our 20hr service done!
    I was there when Aaron showed up. He'll be gettin my business from now on too. Nice meetin you Mikey.
    Mike

louispinkcafe
    did these guys pay you to say this.they must have.if this is the best repair shop in havasu the rest must be pretty bad.i took my boat there just detailed the engine compartment.when i got it back oil everywhere screws left loose extra screws left on floor interior dirty.that was the first time.i did not learn.went back the second time they worked on the boat they left the engine cover loose.they changed the fluids i think.they left the cap off the drive bottle off so when they test drove the boat oil went everywhere.the funny thing was i was there when they brought the boat back to there shop so they had i guy start to clean the engine compartment up then one of the other helpers came to help he was drinking coffee and as he was getting into the boat spilled the coffee in the interior.i asked ***boat peeps on this forum what shop in havasu was the best
    some said a.s.m i think not.i took my boat there on recomondations from this forum.not blaming anyone on this forum.by the way my boat was never finished
    completely.anybody know hows second best.mr a. and mr b. might be ok but the
    monkeys in the back working are loosers for that company.very dissapointed.

did these guys pay you to say this.they must have.if this is the best repair shop in havasu the rest must be pretty bad.i took my boat there just detailed the engine compartment.when i got it back oil everywhere screws left loose extra screws left on floor interior dirty.that was the first time.i did not learn.went back the second time they worked on the boat they left the engine cover loose.they changed the fluids i think.they left the cap off the drive bottle off so when they test drove the boat oil went everywhere.the funny thing was i was there when they brought the boat back to there shop so they had i guy start to clean the engine compartment up then one of the other helpers came to help he was drinking coffee and as he was getting into the boat spilled the coffee in the interior.i asked ***boat peeps on this forum what shop in havasu was the best
    some said a.s.m i think not.i took my boat there on recomondations from this forum.not blaming anyone on this forum.by the way my boat was never finished
    completely.anybody know hows second best.mr a. and mr b. might be ok but the
    monkeys in the back working are loosers for that company.very dissapointed.
    Also had a bad experience guess you have to be tight with the group for
    great service

djunkie
    Also had a bad experience guess you have to be tight with the group for
    great service
    Exactly. I think its this way with most of the repair shops in Havasu. I had the water pump go out on my boat. I stopped over at Absolute and they wanted nothing to do with me. First I had to wait for them to finish their lunch before anyone would even help me. They knew I was there. They sat there and stared at me while I stood at the counter for over 15 minutes before someone finally yelled "hey you need some help?" When I showed him the pump he said, "nope don't have one and good luck finding one" then just walked away. If their so standup I would think maybe they'd at least refer someone or make a call to find one.
    Soooooooo. I drive over to Savage. They had one. They wanted over $400 for it. I thought that was just nuts so I called my normal repair guy here in Ca. and he agreed. So he called Savage (I guess he knows the folks over there) and after that the pump suddenly became $200. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast