Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: AHHHHHH Its a GREAT DAY!

pixilatedpussy
    :sqeyes: Gotta say I love it when I hear gossip that I knew....wasnt gossip, but truth.....& it gets confirmed by a reliable source & I had nothing to do with it! LMFAO! KARMA BABY KARMA! Thats all I have to say...I just hope that the other people involved dont get hurt!
    And to think that they said I was the Bitch!:idea: YAH RIGHT! I guess you are considered a bitch when you are are truthfully a faithful & devoted wife & mother ( not just claiming to be one )
    K....I feel better now! Have a super Friday everyone! I know I will!

RitcheyRch
    We want details.

atomickitn
    :idea: .......pixxi since Ive known you I also knew that you were devoted to your hubby,.......even though i still kept trying....HAHA//j/j ......say hello to the boys , hope to see you soon ,I hope all is well with the lil one in oven..

HOOTER SLED-
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Spill it.

pixilatedpussy
    :idea: .......pixxi since Ive known you I also knew that you were devoted to your hubby,.......even though i still kept trying....HAHA//j/j ......say hello to the boys , hope to see you soon ,I hope all is well with the lil one in oven..
    :devil: :jawdrop: I know hunny....you & I had fun together, didn't we...then you had to go and marry such a beautiful lady & kick me to the curb! Love ya hunny buns...Im getting BIG! LOL...hope to see you very soon hun! We plan on doing lots of ridng with you this season.

pixilatedpussy
    Hmmmm??? Lets just say someone here isn't at all what they seem...& I knew it better than anyone else.

HOOTER SLED-
    Hmmmm??? Lets just say someone here isn't at all what they seem...& I knew it better than anyone else.
    I knew it, I knew Djunkie was really a homo and is always claiming to be straight. :crossx:

HM
    Don't make me call a fake policeman to arrest your ass.

HOOTER SLED-
    ChOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chugga chugga chugga CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the karma trains a rollin'. It'll run yo ass over.

Havasu Hangin'
    I am a moderator here...as well in real life.
    :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast