Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: AHHHHHH Its a GREAT DAY!

pixilatedpussy
    what's with the sudden fixation on me? you miss me...you really miss me....I knew you'd come around eventually
    I do! Just wanna know.....Hardwood Floors or Shag Carpet?:devil:

Ziggy
    I do! Just wanna know.....Hardwood Floors or Shag Carpet?:devil:
    I actually know the answer to that

hoolign
    well then I will be homeless.. Who want's to adopt a true Biatch.. and admits it..
    did I say that outloud..
    Hell I'll adopt ya... I know you won't have a problem givin the ol prostate a tickle...

How was your weekend?
    So....I see I missed some stuff. hmmm....funny how names got thrown out again............without me even here! CLASSIC! Im LMAO reading this thread.
    As for my post...I apologize for not giving the info out...not my business to drop that bomb. This person knows who they are & I just needed to have my hormonal moment. Been a while since I stirred up any drama around here!:devil:
    What can I say? Im a BITCH!
    And Alas, the B team strikes again!!!
    Don't hate PP!

Unforgiven
    Don't hate PP!
    nothing wrong about being on the "b" team? less drama than the "a" team...
    ...talking about drama..where's Dia at??

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    How was your weekend?
    So....I see I missed some stuff. hmmm....funny how names got thrown out again............without me even here! CLASSIC! Im LMAO reading this thread.
    As for my post...I apologize for not giving the info out...not my business to drop that bomb. This person knows who they are & I just needed to have my hormonal moment. Been a while since I stirred up any drama around here!:devil:
    What can I say? Im a BITCH!
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...le/bcrew-1.gif

atomickitn
    Don't hate PP!
    you know im not one to get into this type of shit ........soo why dont you go **** a rock, and shut the fook up azz hole ......or can you even read ....go away:devil:

Unforgiven
    you know im not one to get into this type of shit ........soo why dont you go **** a rock, and shut the fook up azz hole ......or can you even read ....go away:devil:
    You have to excuse Tony..:idea: well try to anyway..I have no excuse for him!:jawdrop: Being the most popular TAF driver makes his head swell...

atomickitn
    that's funny ........he must think he is a celeb.....no matter what its not his battle....and he should just stay out of it.

Unforgiven
    that's funny ........he must think he is a celeb.....no matter what its not his battle....and he should just stay out of it.
    your right..I'll be sending him a new helmet thats a few sizes larger( one Hannes Wernherdt use to wear) Atomick, hows it going?? long time no see..

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast