Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: AHHHHHH Its a GREAT DAY!

RP2

WTF Pixi? What business is it of yours what Bunny is doing in her life? Why would you bring up any of this personal crap on here? (Other than this is ***boat)Do you not have anything better do? Let this piddily crap go for once and show some class. I have not seen anything posted by Bunny about you so why not take the same approach?
    Tony

hotsand65
    Well if I'm not mistaken, nobody has said anything about a bunny. Someone posted a picture of a bunny and it wasn't her. I think you are the one that is starting something about someone and ready to get sh(t started?

Well if I'm not mistaken, nobody has said anything about a bunny. Someone posted a picture of a bunny and it wasn't her. I think you are the one that is starting something about someone and ready to get sh(t started?
    Are you kidding me?
    Look at the thread braniac. Did a magical bunny appear by coincidence?

HOOTER SLED-
    WTF Pixi? What business is it of yours what Bunny is doing in her life? Why would you bring up any of this personal crap on here? (Other than this is ***boat)Do you not have anything better do? Let this piddily crap go for once and show some class. I have not seen anything posted by Bunny about you so why not take the same approach?
    Tony
    How do you even know who she is talking about. She didn't post the bunny pic. CHill out.

HOOTER SLED-
    You don't get to 10,000 posts around here without being able to tell which players are on which team.
    LOL.....focking troublemaker. Next time post a cartoon of a dog or something would ya? Oh wait, then peeps might think you are talking about Frenchie.

maxwedge
    Hmmmm??? Lets just say someone here isn't at all what they seem...& I knew it better than anyone else.
    Did you invite BshyBvrGirl to a swingers party and find out she was clean shaven after all?

hotsand65
    Are you kidding me?
    Look at the thread braniac. Did a magical bunny appear by coincidence?
    Look at my response dipshit, I said SHE didn't put the picture up someone else did!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    personally I think anyone who has posted in this thread, while knowing the facts are trying to stir the pot but nobody is willing to be the one to come right out and say it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    If somebody wants to tell me what's going on, I will gladly post it. I'm a people helping people.
    LOL!! I have no idea either.. If I started the thread I would have just said it instead of leaving it hangin the way it is..

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast