Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duel feed line ?

Mr. Crusader 83
    Here is the best pic of my setup.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../20TRbling.jpg
    This would work for me. but my carbs are going the other way.

bp
    Here is the best pic of my setup.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../20TRbling.jpg
    hmmm; looks familiar...
    superdave is great, but since you're in havasu, you also might want to check out pure choice in the 2100 block of west acoma. seems like all he does is make up lines. i haven't used 'em, don't know anything about pricing, etc., but i did pick up a couple last minute items from him before going to texas, and a couple people recommended him to me. i plan on using him for a couple small things i want to do... nice to have a local guy.

kmenard
    hmmm; looks familiar...
    superdave is great, but since you're in havasu, you also might want to check out pure choice in the 2100 block of west acoma. seems like all he does is make up lines. i haven't used 'em, don't know anything about pricing, etc., but i did pick up a couple last minute items from him before going to texas, and a couple people recommended him to me. i plan on using him for a couple small things i want to do... nice to have a local guy.
    Ok, I have a question...that intake manifold has 2 waterports next to the one in the middle...why not do a block off plate and use those ports, rather than plugging them?

superdave013
    hmmm; looks familiar...
    yes they do make up hoses. Gary is the man to talk to over there.
    Thanks for the good words everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12