Thread: ****Wanted**** Non running PWC

Rocknpalms
    Wanting a 2-3 seater sit down PWC. Carburated and engine problems. Looking for winterproject with my 11 year old. He is showing interest in engines so it is time to feed the fire and let him rebuild one.

uLtRADeNniS
    Wanting a 2-3 seater sit down PWC. Carburated and engine problems. Looking for winterproject with my 11 year old. He is showing interest in engines so it is time to feed the fire and let him rebuild one.
    You interested in a 97 Sea-doo GTI? It needs a starter for sure, a reverse cable..and I dont know what else. Its actually in the shop as we speak. The ski is being gone through by a mechanic to see whats exactly wrong with it.
    Trailer not included.
    http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/308...2404176_rs.jpg

84 cougar
    I have a 96 sea doo xp. Motor ran fine last time out, but the electrical box sat with water in it. (2 years). The hull, seat, cosmetics are cherry. $1000 with shorelander trailer in perfect condition..Located in walnut creek. Steve at 650 743 9613. I will get pics if interested.

Rocknpalms
    I am looking for something that needs the engine gone thru or at least the top end. But thanks for the reply.

jdogginla
    I have a 2000 sea doo rx....needs a new engine or needs to rebuilt. Has a thrown rod thru the casing.

Rocknpalms
    I have a 2000 sea doo rx....needs a new engine or needs to rebuilt. Has a thrown rod thru the casing.
    Check your PM

Mike D..
    I have a 19 cp ready for a engine freshen up, bring your check book and I will deliver it to you this weekend at the river. Can you imagine your kids face when your tell him he owns it !!! PRICELESS c you this weekend

uLtRADeNniS
    I am looking for something that needs the engine gone thru or at least the top end. But thanks for the reply.
    Oh this needs gone though believe me. It needs a top end rebuild for sure. The pump might even need gone through. You can put plenty of time and beers into this one. Give you a great deal on it! I need garage space at the river and don't wanna have to take it back up.
    Call me if your interested.
    Dennis

Rocknpalms
    I have a 19 cp ready for a engine freshen up, bring your check book and I will deliver it to you this weekend at the river. Can you imagine your kids face when your tell him he owns it !!! PRICELESS c you this weekend
    Mike,
    We will not be out till the Halloween Carnival.. Our schedule has not been river friendly. I am having serious river withdrawls.

cobalt222
    I Got A 1996 Sea Doo Spi.good Shape.runs But Wont Take Off .idles Perfect.has Trailer......800.00.will Have To Clear It With Daughter First But It Hasnt Been Rode In 3 Years