Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Rzr

EmpirE231
    so what's the scoop on these? anyone got one yet? any feedback? do people love em or ? yamaha rhino FANATICS need not reply
    I remember the threads some months back about the sneak peeks... and just wondering what the word is now since they're on the market.
    custom motorsports already has some long travel kits available for them, and this one on their site looks pretty nice.
    http://www.custommotorsports.com/cms...m?productid=89

BowTie Rick
    I have one and love it. It hauls a$$ and rides good. What I like best is the seating; you sit on the floor w/ legs straight out like a sports car rather than the typical side by side bench seat. The latter makes my ankle sore on a long ride. The only draw back I can come up with is that it does seem a bit easy to roll. Not because of its balance or center of gravity but because it spins the tires a bit too much in cornering due to its HP & torque. If one was to hook up, I could see going over especially if its in 4WD. Mine is bone stock with the excpetion of a a prototype air intake system the guys at work made. I won't be going long travel because it won't fit through the gates found on trails outside CA. A lot of states put up gates you have to fit through so as to keep trucks off the trails. Bikes, ATVs, and RZRs fit through but not cars, trucks or Rhinos/Rangers. I like to get away from the crowds and explore nature when riding so typically that means Utah and the Pyute Trail.

EmpirE231
    Bump... anyone else?

Big Kahunaa
    i bought a ranger this week end while we were there the service guys cam running in telling every one they just got 63 mph out of the bosses rzr they just put a clutch kit in the rzr is cool but didnt fit our needs

OGShocker
    i bought a ranger this week end while we were there the service guys cam running in telling every one they just got 63 mph out of the bosses rzr they just put a clutch kit in the rzr is cool but didnt fit our needs
    I hear you! This is my next one!
    Crew Cab (http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-...00Series/Crew/)

djunkie
    Well even though you said for the Rhino fanatics to not reply I'm still gonna put my .02 in. IMO they look to be a pretty so/so machine. I have not driven one but have seen them and even sat in one. Apparently the power is awesome in them. Very fast and very nimble. But, heres my problems with it. I'm 6' 2" tall and around 190 pounds. My g/f is around 5' 8" and very thin. When the 2 of us sat in it our shoulders were touching. Seems a little too narrow for my liking. They look a little cheaply built but not too bad. And lacking the bed on them like the Rhino and Ranger has makes them even less appealing.

djunkie
    I hear you! This is my next one!
    Crew Cab (http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-...00Series/Crew/)
    Nice. I think I saw the head grounds keeper cruising one of those at the golf course by my house.

OGShocker
    Nice. I think I saw the head grounds keeper cruising one of those at the golf course by my house.
    Why do you need to gay every thread up?

djunkie
    Why do you need to gay every thread up?
    Only you (and Lue) would get from that post.

Screemy1
    there is one in spam, the seller has two and his wife is making him get rid of one..... as for the comparisons to a rhino.... two diff animals, rhino are utility that people make into strickly fun, or dual purpose. The rzr is fun only that you can make utility...as for them being cheaply made....???? oh yeah... the rhino is such quality.... they are all made assembly line style with parts that could be improved upon. shoulders tough because it is narrow, it fits through trail gates and was designed for that purpose... You have to buy for YOUR need. I personally like the extremely wide ranger, I need 3 people side by side, the bed and the utility of it.... But I would love to have a rzr, and have had a blast in friends rhino's they all rock!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast