Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Rzr

djunkie
    there is one in spam, the seller has two and his wife is making him get rid of one..... as for the comparisons to a rhino.... two diff animals, rhino are utility that people make into strickly fun, or dual purpose. The rzr is fun only that you can make utility...as for them being cheaply made....???? oh yeah... the rhino is such quality.... they are all made assembly line style with parts that could be improved upon. shoulders tough because it is narrow, it fits through trail gates and was designed for that purpose... You have to buy for YOUR need. I personally like the extremely wide ranger, I need 3 people side by side, the bed and the utility of it.... But I would love to have a rzr, and have had a blast in friends rhino's they all rock!
    This is the reason why I didn't get long travel for my Rhino. The trails in Lake Arrowhead that we ride on a stock Rhino barely fits through. But it does fit.

Screemy1
    This is the reason why I didn't get long travel for my Rhino. The trails in Lake Arrowhead that we ride on a stock Rhino barely fits through. But it does fit.
    yeah, a little side ways approach with a sudden turn and some gas..... it is amazing how you can squeeze by some of those gates...

Big Kahunaa
    I hear you! This is my next one!
    Crew Cab (http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-...00Series/Crew/)
    i was going to wait for that one but got a good deal on a silver 700 xp
    ps you weren't in a white crewcab chevy this weekend with a op6 sticker on it

EmpirE231
    yeah, I've never sat in one but the seats do look close together. but if I were to get one, I plan on doing a full cage (like the race rhinos) where the sides come out a bit...and I would add a little more gap between the seats.
    other than that... it seems to be the best motor package so far?

OGShocker
    i was going to wait for that one but got a good deal on a silver 700 xp
    ps you weren't in a white crewcab chevy this weekend with a op6 sticker on it
    That was my OLD truck. Why what did he do? LOL

djunkie
    yeah, a little side ways approach with a sudden turn and some gas..... it is amazing how you can squeeze by some of those gates...
    Those narrow trails are fun. My Rhino just barely fits on some of them. The tires rub the gates going through.

Big Kahunaa
    That was my OLD truck. Why what did he do? LOL
    were you i havazoo this weekend if you were we pulled up next to you guys at teribles

OGShocker
    were you i havazoo this weekend if you were we pulled up next to you guys at teribles
    Bobby aka. Atomicktn bought that truck. I stayed home this week.
    This is mine..
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187646980

Big Kahunaa
    thats who it was i knew i reconized him for pics on the boards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast