Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: What do you say when the Mormons come knocking on your door

Some Kind Of Monster
    I suppose you could answer wearing a Warren Jeffs mask.. Seriously.. Just kidding folks.

cave
    I live right in the middle of Mormon town and never had any of them stop by and want to talk to me.. I think its because the neighbors keep telling them I need saving.:devil:
    Actually Most of my neighbors are Morman and we all get along great till Sunday. They all keep to themselves but heck they watch the house for me while I'm out boating or riding. Seem to be good folk.

OverKill
    I live right in the middle of Mormon town and never had any of them stop by and want to talk to me.. I think its because the neighbors keep telling them I need saving.:devil:
    Actually Most of my neighbors are Morman and we all get along great till Sunday. They all keep to themselves but heck they watch the house for me while I'm out boating or riding. Seem to be good folk.
    Cave I thought you would be out at the lake today?? Just under 2 more weeks til Havasu. Now that I think about it, my cousin was suppose to get the directions to me yesterday. Let me call him right now then I will give you a call and BS for a while.
    OverKill

Garrddogg
    I get stuck there for like 5 minutes trying to be all nice and let them know I am not interested. I am not even sure why I answer the door. I even told them I was really heavy into Jesus (not really) thinking they would be like "right on, isn't he great, well have a terrific day". But they want me to be into their Jesus. I guess my Jesus isn't as good as theirs.
    How do you do it?
    1. Ok obvios one is answer the door NEKID,
    2. just like telemarketers on the phone just tell them to hang on just a min and youll be back,after about 10 min they will get the hint and pound sand!!
    when telemarketers call I just tell them to hang on just a min, set the phone down and go about my day!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    1. Ok obvios one is answer the door NEKID,
    2. just like telemarketers on the phone just tell them to hang on just a min and youll be back,after about 10 min they will get the hint and pound sand!!
    when telemarketers call I just tell them to hang on just a min, set the phone down and go about my day!!
    LOL, I've done that.
    That is, answer the door nekid not number 2.
    just kidding. I've let them hang on the line. Actually, I don't tell them to hold on though. I just set the phone down. They finish their schpiel, then I can hear "Mrs. Knoll? . . . . are you there? . . . hellloooo? Mrs. Knoll? . . ." meanwhile, we are laughing our butts off at the kitchen table, because, of course, they always call at dinner time.

scooooter7
    The Mormon book left out one important thing.
    When the Bible stated that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life....
    The Mormon book left out the Truth. Go figure.

rideorange
    when a mormon comes knocking on my door i usually just say....
    "hey honey" then i let my girlfriend in and ask her bout her crazy mormon day..

Quality Time
    I did not read this entire thread, but I had a Pastor tell me to ask them to say the pledge to the flag with them.

I get stuck there for like 5 minutes trying to be all nice and let them know I am not interested. I am not even sure why I answer the door. I even told them I was really heavy into Jesus (not really) thinking they would be like "right on, isn't he great, well have a terrific day". But they want me to be into their Jesus. I guess my Jesus isn't as good as theirs.
    How do you do it?
    My daughter (4yo) throws up a double set of "The Horns" if the Slayer or Maiden isnt enough!!...usually enough said!

fc-pilot
    I did not read this entire thread, but I had a Pastor tell me to ask them to say the pledge to the flag with them.
    Is that concerning the JW or Morons (I mean Mormons)? Just curious.
    Paul

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011