Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NorCal Jet Boaters

Cas
    and here's 1 from Don Pedro, not sure what year it is-
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...s/jetroost.jpg

HMMMM??:idea: :idea: Tom

Cas
    HMMMM??:idea: :idea: Tom
    you ought to do it! You can probably add the proper coverage to your business insurance to cover the liability issues.

Right in my "spare time" lol Tom

v-drive
    nice pictures, really only had one day of windy weather but still had alot of fun. The v-drive is my daughters familys first real boating experiance. They were in awe of how much fun they were having. Rob is a motor head so he really got into the restoration of the boat our son (Brendellajet) helped out with all of his experiance and brought it all together. I will try to post pics soon. are there any hotels close to the lake?...v-drive

Cas
    c'mon, it only takes a couple hundred hours a year and that's if you don't organize any of the outings I'm sure roostwear and flatbroke can add some input also.
    v-drive,
    The closest hotels I can think of are in Oakdale, 40 minutes or so from the lake. Or maybe in Georgetown but can't say for sure on that.

GAWnCA
    Greg,
    I'm thinking you're spot on about all those boats for sale except I think they're up in the $60k range.
    Yeah but if you check craigslist.org you see folks just trying to get rid of them in the range of $30K - $40K, some in the mid to upper $20sK. I'm glad I got mine for $2,500.00 and I can put money in it and still come out of it with what I spend.
    I remember when we use to have races on Lake Natoma.... water was like glass even after racing it would calm down to just ripples within 30 minutes or so.

GAWnCA
    Tom, you own a business and have spare time? My wife keeps telling me I'll be working 24/7 when I start my new business and won't have time for a BOAT! :sqeyes:

Cas
    the good ole days!
    here's another from Folsom back in 79 on a Saturday, notice no boats in the background
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...2006/fols1.jpg

Tom, you own a business and have spare time? My wife keeps telling me I'll be working 24/7 when I start my new business and won't have time for a BOAT! :sqeyes:
    Yeah Greg Self employment is Bliss ! We work 2 businesses 12 hrs a day 6 days a week got about an extra hour a day + Sundays Tom

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast