Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice: Want snowbirds or rental company

Newcastle
    Thanks again for all the input. Michele, I'll call ya this week. Thanks

Seasday
    I have used Jeannette the past two years as well and they charge 15%, but they get me a lot more per month on my house than I can on my own. Everything is taken care of. I don't receive calls about the remote is broken or anything else. I have to claim the rent as income on my taxes. Don't you guys claim anything on your taxes? Doesn't that throw up a red flag if you're claimining your 2nd home as a rental?
    I have emailed Jeannette three times. Is she still around?

Seasday
    We use Coldwell Banker. Easy as can be. They take care of everything. We're getting $1,250/month plus they pay our electric bill. We had them add it in after the 2nd year cause the renters ran up the bill over $100 1 month. I guess they like the house really warm.
    at Coldwell Banker? Thank you.

lalhc
    You need to call her. I would ask for Cheryl, she's usually available.

SJP
    Called them on 3 occasions and never returned call. Spoke to her sister - yeah yeah she has been out of town/busy/long list of call backs etc etc. We are going to use Coldwell I guess.
    SJP

Havasu1986
    Called them on 3 occasions and never returned call. Spoke to her sister - yeah yeah she has been out of town/busy/long list of call backs etc etc. We are going to use Coldwell I guess.
    SJP
    When I talked to her about a year ago. She told me she wasn't taking on any new houses. I told her I was bringing my own renter also. So now I'm year to year with Coldwell.

Seasday
    When I talked to her about a year ago. She told me she wasn't taking on any new houses. I told her I was bringing my own renter also. So now I'm year to year with Coldwell.
    Your Coldwell contact info? Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123