So I'm driving on the 605 fwy this afternoon and the 105 is merging in just before the 5. What a custerfluk! I'm in the slow lane and traffic is merging in on me. I'm backing off and letting 3 cars in in front of me and this jerk in a little silver honda wants in too. He is next to me but not out in front of me. The front of his car is at about my back door, his lane is running out, he moves up on me some as the other cars in front of me are merging in. I swear I don't know how we didn't hit. He is now in the emergency lane and still trying to get far enough in front to move over. He is still at my door and not yet in front. He doesn't back off, I'm in a company truck, I back off and let him in and he gestured out his window with a pumping fist like he won something! I immediately move to his right as another lane opens because I need to get off the fwy and I tell him if he thinks endangering people on the fwy is a victory he's crazy. He gestures to me something about yah, yah, go have another beer. We get off the fwy together and I am in front of him for about 5 mi. before he goes another direction.
What did he accomplish?! No wonder the fwys are all flocked up. Headed to Havi tonight, I don't mind traffic but I hate greedy ashwipes who want all of the road to prove a point.