Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burger King

Tom Brown
    Some friends conned me into joining them at Burger King. The most palletable looking item on the menu was the chicken sandwich. It was a pressed paddy and I'm sure it was deep fried.
    There's nothing left to do now but sit around and wait for my limbs to go numb and bear up under the sharp, stabbing pains coming from my chest.
    I think fast food is like smoking. You have to take a couple of Big Macs out behind the garage when you're 8 years old, knock them back, and puke a few times before you can go out in public and pretend to eat that shit like it's food.

Jbb
    Some friends conned me into joining them at Burger King. The most palletable looking item on the menu was the chicken sandwich. It was a pressed paddy and I'm sure it was deep fried.
    There's nothing left to do now but sit around and wait for my limbs to go numb and bear up under the sharp, stabbing pains coming from my chest.
    I think fast food is like smoking. You have to take a couple of Big Macs out behind the garage when you're 8 years old, knock them back, and puke a few times before you can go out in public and pretend to eat that shit like it's food.
    I tried a new......to my area place called Panda Express tonight.. First of all....no Panda on the menu.....
    The Hot & Sour soup was the worst I have ever had.....
    as was the Kung Pao Chicken......the egg roll sucked too....
    Nothing like fast food chineese.......I had to score them a D.....
    I wont be going back.....
    On the bright side ....the brand new El Pollo Loco going up right next door will be done in a week......I hope it doesnt suck...

dragboat
    We just got back from Hardees, there was a car show OK. Its been years and now I remember why.:yuk:

HighRoller
    If you're gonna hit Panda Express, stick to the Orange Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork. It's at least edible if it hasn't been sitting for 5 hours. Last time I tried the Beef N Broccoli it had so much oyster sauce in it I gagged. (I'm seafood intolerant)

Tom Brown
    I'm not the biggest guy on fast food.
    A life long friend just opened up a couple of Taco Del Mars here in town and has invited me to come and try the food on several occasions. I always smile, thank him, and try to come up with a semi-original excuse as to why I can't make it.
    Is Taco Del Mar any good? Is there anything on the menu that won't throw me into immediate cardiac arrest?

HighRoller
    Don't know about Del Mar, but the Taco Time here in town has good food and original menu ideas for a great price. As far a burger joints, Wendy's seems to have the freshest produce even though their burgers are fried.

Jbb
    I'm not the biggest guy on fast food.
    A life long friend just opened up a couple of Taco Del Mars here in town and has invited me to come and try the food on several occasions. I always smile, thank him, and try to come up with a semi-original excuse as to why I can't make it.
    Is Taco Del Mar any good? Is there anything on the menu that won't throw me into immediate cardiac arrest?
    Just get lots of refried beans, jalepeno's .....and pile on the hot suace wussie....you,ll be fine......
    remember the old sayin though......hot in.......hot out!

RitcheyRch
    For fast food burgers you can beat the freshness of In-N-Out.

Todd969
    I tried a new......to my area place called Panda Express tonight.. First of all....no Panda on the menu.....
    The Hot & Sour soup was the worst I have ever had.....
    as was the Kung Pao Chicken......the egg roll sucked too....
    Nothing like fast food chineese.......I had to score them a D.....
    I wont be going back.....
    On the bright side ....the brand new El Pollo Loco going up right next door will be done in a week......I hope it doesnt suck...
    Safe to assume you aren't a Varsity fan either, went once to see the hype:yuk: ? Sadly I enjoy the waffle house breakfast when I was in ATL for business, it's worth the stomach ache.

Jbb
    Safe to assume you aren't a Varsity fan either, went once to see the hype:yuk: ? Sadly I enjoy the waffle house breakfast when I was in ATL for business, it's worth the stomach ache.
    lol...Nope ......I never eat at the Varsity either.....the best thing they serve there is a drink called Orang Julius.....It is good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast