Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The clippers...

dmontzsta
    keep on slippin, slippin, slippin, slippin...I had to say it 4 times, cause that is how many they have lost in a row. I think it is time for them to choke it up, the run is OVER fellas. Just hope all the energy they used in the beginning of the season, helps them enough to stay in the top 8 within the next 30 games.

OutCole'd
    And I believe the Lakers won last night when the Clips lost again, didn't they??

dmontzsta
    And I believe the Lakers won last night when the Clips lost again, didn't they??
    yes sir! They are back to being 3.5 games behind the clippers.

PlyaPlya22
    Damn...where's Tom??? Tom?? Tom??? Must be licking his wounds :rollside:

dmontzsta
    Damn...where's Tom??? Tom?? Tom??? Must be licking his wounds :rollside:
    You need to say "Tom" one more time, that would make it 4 in a row. :crossx:

Jyruiz
    Clips are on a mini slump, they will pull out of it. Plus, they did play a very good team on the road last night, I did not think for a minute they would pull that one out. If the Lakers keep loosing to teams like Atlanta, they won't even be in the playoffs.

dmontzsta
    Clips are on a mini slump, they will pull out of it. Plus, they did play a very good team on the road last night, I did not think for a minute they would pull that one out. If the Lakers keep loosing to teams like Atlanta, they won't even be in the playoffs.
    The Lakers claim they are going to play this last part of the season as if it were the playoffs. They played decent against the blazers last night. They actually would have played VERY well if they wouldnt have had the missed passes. I dont think these guys could deal with Kobe passing, he would make awesome passes they just werent ready for them. They were heard saying "WTF Kobe is passing the ball ALOT, should I catch and shoot? or will he get mad?"

PlyaPlya22
    You need to say "Tom" one more time, that would make it 4 in a row. :crossx:
    LOL..

chub
    I was at the Laker game last night D. Box Suite with a vendor. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    I was at the Laker game last night D. Box Suite with a vendor. :crossx:
    Nice! You cant beat that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast