Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The clippers...

dmontzsta
    Playing Portland at home -vs- Dallas on the road is two completely different situations. Have your fun hater. The Lakers will still be sucking the Clippers ass in the end
    hmmm, didnt the Lakers beat Dallas IN Dallas by around
    30+ points, when Kobe took off and left them stunned with his 62 points? :crossx:

dmontzsta
    Lets not play this game today. I am not in the mood for it. Lets just look at the standings and let the chips fall where they may
    haha. Standings dont mean a thing when the playoffs hit.

AirtimeLavey
    Lets not play this game today. I am not in the mood for it. Lets just look at the standings and let the chips fall where they may
    Don't you mean let the CLIPS fall where they may. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    A little upset Tom?

Beer Factor
    The cippers are realizing they're the clippers. Starting to slide back down to their level. Maybe they will get lucky and make the playoffs?

dmontzsta
    Not at all. I said I would not talk about the Lakers anymore unless provoked, that's all.
    My money is on the Clips...how about yours'? That's right, you wouldn't make the bet. No faith in the Fakers?
    I will put my money on the Lakers no matter what, but I dont bet money on anything, I am a tight ass.

dmontzsta
    Will it be 5 in a row after tonight? To Houston? a team playing "like the Atlanta Hawks"???
    SWB where you at?

dmontzsta
    Doesn't matter between you and I. They did lose the game tonight but the Clips will win Friday without a doubt Clips will win by 8 points. You heard it here first from Nostrudomus...ah, hmmmmm, I mean DILLIGAF
    They might, they will definately be hungry after losing all these games.

KineticoH20
    Ewwww Clips lose again, but don't worry they got Vin Baker...........lmao :hammerhea :idea:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12