Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Magic34 - Look what I found in the backyard this week

Steamin' Rice
    I have been seeing scorpions outside over the last few weeks, but just the run of the mill avg size ones.
    A couple of nights ago, my dog found this - He has a hole in the ground and comes out every night...
    Anyone want to come get it?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1187408338

Boatcop
    Keep him as a pet.
    Read here: http://www.tarantulas.com/answers.asp

boatsnblondes
    That thing will bite the livin shit oughta ya..be nice.....

Chico&Zeus
    Wait till October, I think that is when their mating season. A few years ago I was working in Anthem and we pulled into the jobsite at about 4:00 AM....and the road looked like it was moving, like water. I turned on the brights and it was like 10,000 trantulas walking across the road:jawdrop:

Pussywhippled
    I found something like that in my bedroom...
    Funny thing is, is that it didn't bite, and it was mighty tasty too...

Baja Big Dog
    Wait till October, I think that is when their mating season. A few years ago I was working in Anthem and we pulled into the jobsite at about 4:00 AM....and the road looked like it was moving, like water. I turned on the brights and it was like 10,000 trantulas walking across the road:jawdrop:
    10,000 tarantulas with hard on's, that must be a site!!!

Lightning
    Does anyone remember the Brady Bunch episode with that tarantula? Was that the episode when they were in Hawaii?

I found this part of that article interesting...
    There are times when you need to move your spider from the cage (such as for cleaning). If you're dealing with an especially skittish, fast animal, you can put it in the refrigerator for 10 or 15 minutes, and that will slow it down a lot. Don't overdo it; the stress of the sudden temperature shock may be hazardous. Whenever you move a tarantula from one container to another, keep a plastic cup or fish net available to catch it with if it bolts. Gently brushing with a paintbrush will help get it going where you want it.
    ----------------------
    Oops mom I forgot the tarantula he's in the fridge...

LUVNLIFE
    Does anyone remember the Brady Bunch episode with that tarantula? Was that the episode when they were in Hawaii?
    Yep. Remember Bobby found the idol at the building excavation that Mike (Dad) was designing. Even though one of the native workers told him it was a bad luck idol Bobby kept it. All kinds of bad things started happening like Mike having problems with the building and Greg getting hit in the head with his surfboard in a competition. I never watched the program though

2Driver
    Anyone want to come get it?
    There was a program several years ago where Carefree asked them all to leave and move to Cave Creek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast