Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not sure if anyone here can help.

riverbound
    Nevermind.
    thanks for all the kind words.
    Mods...can this thread be deleted. I told the family I would see if anything could come of this great boating community I belong to. and would hate for them to come on here and read this.

Glamasu
    sorry but i'm thinkn "BULLSHIT".(I HOPE I'M WRONG)
    I was thinkin the same thing till I re read the post and it opens with Riverbound endorsing this...even says pm him...So i would hate to think that he would be involved in trying to defraud the people here on ***boat.

Troy McClure
    sorry but i'm thinkn "BULLSHIT".(I HOPE I'M WRONG)
    I would agree. Doing a quick search of "University of Catholica del Occidente" results in a program out of the University of San Diego. However it is based in Guadalajara. Quite a commute from El Salvador where the "victim" resides.
    Tell LATER, try again.
    However if it's true, OK, I'm and ass. But that would be true either way.

JB in so cal
    I'm thinking RB has enough weight around here to not garner a second thought of anything but sincerity. Listen first - then do what's right

riverbound
    thanks for all your kind words Im not really one to come on here and Post BS. I had to cover for my boss when she had to go down and handle this situation. I actually used Nan's accident (do f-150s float?) as a sign of hope for the family that he would pull through. these are the same people that come to my family vacation homes with me and my kids play with theirs. I have known my boss for 10+ years.
    these images are a little graphic, but goes to show Im not trying to f*ck anyone over. In all reality I was just hoping that maybe someone in this community ha some sort of resources to help out if they could, nothing more. I truly didnt even expect anyone to help but figured I would throw it out there. just in case.
    Before the accident.
    http://a855.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...3f5c839886.jpg
    4 months after
    http://a142.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...c98073a21d.jpg
    In ICU
    http://a187.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...819a5ad9ea.jpg

ColeTR2
    RB i got a mail just like that from a girl on myspace saying she was in a hospital in africa and her whole family died in a car accident. And that only way she could get out was to pay the hospital and could I please send the hospital money. it was a total scam be carfull

riverbound
    RB i got a mail just like that from a girl on myspace saying she was in a hospital in africa and her hold family died in a car accident. And that only way she could get out was to pay the hospital and could I please send the hospital money. SCAM!!! 2" gap in his skull come on
    Like I said before, this is a TRUE story from a close friend of mine. Just throwing it out there.

Troy McClure
    You just deleted the post, however it said the kid's head was "nearly decapitated and was bleeding into his windpipe" In addition it said "he had massive upper body trauma" (yes paraphrasing here)
    By the looks of the second and third pictures that you posted I see none of that and NO, I am NOT a doctor but think that one could easily see these types of injuries.
    Just an observation and an opinion.

riverbound
    Im really not going to go back and forth with you guys. this is a good friend of mines brother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast