Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you say something...............

BadKachina
    Ok, if you were on a treadmill in the check out line, and someone handed you six bottles of wine, would Tom Brown still eat at Burger King?:idea:

Jbb
    Rd Sux.....

djunkie
    Ok, maybe I'm confused. You took six to the counter, paid for one. So you got five free. You only paid for one bottle. If you return the one bottle you paid for and kept the five you didn't, you would end up with your money back and five free bottles of wine.
    Did I read it wrong?
    Well if you put it that way. I thought you meant return the 5 five bottles and keep the 1.

djunkie
    he's a little slow
    I'll take slow over gay anyday Ricky boy. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7886/planboz1.gif

BadKachina
    Well if you put it that way. I thought you meant return the 5 five bottles and keep the 1.
    That's an even better idea, in fact how many bottles of wine would I have to return to buy a DCB?:idea:

djunkie
    Easy. Don't get too worked up. Unkie is drunk on cheap grocery store wine.
    Hey, its $10/bottle wine. That some high end shit for a broke ass mo fo like me.

BadKachina
    Hey, its $10/bottle wine. That some high end shit for a broke ass mo fo like me.
    Tom drinks the wine that comes in a box...

Kilrtoy
    Integrity.....
    Look It Up

djunkie
    Ok now after hearing your responses heres a little twist to the story., The girl was flirting with me and gave me the hookup. Now what would you do? :idea:
    And by the way, she was a little too on the chunky side for me so forget about it going anywhere. :jawdrop:

djunkie
    Integrity.....
    Look It Up
    :idea: :idea: :idea:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast