Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Would you say something...............

Kilrtoy
    Ok now after hearing your responses heres a little twist to the story., The girl was flirting with me and gave me the hookup. Now what would you do? :idea:
    And by the way, she was a little too on the chunky side for me so forget about it going anywhere. :jawdrop:
    So she is an accomplice...

djunkie
    So she is an accomplice...
    Bingo!!!!!!! Now who would get the blame for this Mr. police officer man? :idea:

'75 Miller
    Ok now after hearing your responses heres a little twist to the story., The girl was flirting with me and gave me the hookup. Now what would you do? :idea:
    And by the way, she was a little too on the chunky side for me so forget about it going anywhere. :jawdrop:
    I'd do the honorable thing, pay for the wine, drink 'till she was hot, then bang her....but I don't get out much.

BadKachina
    I'd do the honorable thing, pay for the wine, drink 'till she was hot, then bang her....but I don't get out much.
    that's funny, maybe she knew it would take six bottles of wine to get you to fuk her.:idea:

'75 Miller
    that's funny, maybe she knew it would take six bottles of wine to get you to fuk her.:idea:
    Hey whatever it takes...fatties need love too!

HemiDude
    my wife bought 4 pairs of jeans when she got out to the car she realized she didn't get charged enough and yes she went back in to point out the mistake. the clerk said "what are you complaining about, you got a deal" and wouldn't fix the mistake.
    Did they miss the pair she was wearing as she walked out of the store???

Jbb
    I know where you are going with this....just remember ....you can drink em pretty ....but ya cant drink em skinny..........

HemiDude
    I think its time to open the 2nd bottle.
    Actually on the 4th bottle by now....

djunkie
    I don't think I could get that drunk. :jawdrop:

djunkie
    I know where you are going with this....just remember ....you can drink em pretty ....but ya cant drink em skinny..........
    This is true. Thats why I gave her a fake #. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: J/K I didn't give her my number. I swear people.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast