Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Would you say something...............

Ryphraph
    I got the same deal the other day at Pep Boys. The six-pack of synthetic oil scanned up as one bottle...
    Ryph

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I got the same deal the other day at Pep Boys. The six-pack of synthetic oil scanned up as one bottle...
    Ryph
    Well, what'd ya do??

PaPaG
    screw or cork ???

djunkie
    HUH?! Is it in a box???
    No its not.......

GunninGopher
    You are HONOR BOUND to correct her and pay for what you take.
    correct the woman's mistake and leave with their honor intact.
    I guess I'll never get knighted, because I'm a pretty honest person, but I wouldn't bother correcting the mistake if that store was any kind of a pain in the butt about it. Just like I probably wouldn't come back and demand my money of I bought 5 and paid for 6.

OKIE-JET
    So picture this, you go into the grocery store to buy some wine. You realize they are having a sale if you buy 6 bottles. So you pick out 6, get up to the register and the clerk messes up and only charges you for 1. Would you tell her that she messed up or would you split with your free wine? :idea: :idea:
    Split..

HOOTER SLED-
    So picture this, you go into the grocery store to buy some wine. You realize they are having a sale if you buy 6 bottles. So you pick out 6, get up to the register and the clerk messes up and only charges you for 1. Would you tell her that she messed up or would you split with your free wine? :idea: :idea:
    All I could think about is how much of a fag you are for drinking wine. Man up ya bitch. LOL..... Put down the wine glass with yo pinky in the air and grab a beer ya queer. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Classic Daycruiser
    Hey, its $10/bottle wine. That some high end shit for a broke ass mo fo like me.
    Today I had to pay $12 for the same wine, so Djunkie can drink for free

djunkie
    All I could think about is how much of a fag you are for drinking wine. Man up ya bitch. LOL..... Put down the wine glass with yo pinky in the air and grab a beer ya queer. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Thats what I started the day out with ya fag!!!!!

Sleeper CP
    I didn't read every reply to your post, however I did read most of them and I didn't see this in any of the ones I read: " Honesty is the best policy" I know it's kind of corny and old fashioned but it kind of goes along with: " You should do what you Ought, not what you want"
    I'm just a believer in Karma(sp) and you never every feel bad for doing what's right.( At least that's what I tell my 11 and 8 year old)
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast