Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Would you say something...............

You are HONOR BOUND to correct her and pay for what you take. I don't know which choice you made, and don't wish to offend you, but if you split without paying for the 5 bottles you're essentially stealing.
    The mistake may be hers, and the thought may cross one's mind to take the freebies, but I'd hope most folks would do the right thing, correct the woman's mistake and leave with their honor intact.
    You're assuming they entered the store with honor intact. What if the guy was like Brown and already filled up his trunk with cases of water and firewood from out front of the store.

Havasu1986
    I didn't read every reply to your post, however I did read most of them and I didn't see this in any of the ones I read: " Honesty is the best policy" I know it's kind of corny and old fashioned but it kind of goes along with: " You should do what you Ought, not what you want"
    I'm just a believer in Karma(sp) and you never every feel bad for doing what's right.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover
    Psssst...That was his 1st post.

djunkie
    I didn't read every reply to your post, however I did read most of them and I didn't see this in any of the ones I read: " Honesty is the best policy" I know it's kind of corny and old fashioned but it kind of goes along with: " You should do what you Ought, not what you want"
    I'm just a believer in Karma(sp) and you never every feel bad for doing what's right.( At least that's what I tell my 11 and 8 year old)
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover
    Read post # 30. It wasn't a mistake on the checkers part.

Sleeper CP
    Psssst...That was his 1st post.
    I know that He started the "thread" what I didn't read was every "post" ie reply to his "thread". I thank that would be correct :idea:
    Sleeper

Sleeper CP
    Read post # 30. It wasn't a mistake on the checkers part.
    So what you are telling is " Do my homework ,before I post!" And don't be one of the shit heads that makes comments half cocked
    Sleeper

djunkie
    So what you are telling is " Do my homework ,before I post!" And don't be one of the shit heads that makes comments half cocked
    Sleeper
    Ahh come on. I aint one of those guys who makes a big deal outta that shit. I just point it out and leave it at that.

Sleeper CP
    Ahh come on. I aint one of those guys who makes a big deal outta that shit. I just point it out and leave it at that.
    Thanks.
    So did you do her?
    Sleeper

djunkie
    Thanks.
    So did you do her?
    Sleeper
    Read post #45 LOL!!!!

Sleeper CP
    Read post #45 LOL!!!!
    I did, but since you withheld vital info on this thread until post number 30 I thought there might be a chance for another hook to the story particularly after reading posts number 34 and 43. I thought some of your "friends" may have given you an idea or two.
    Sleeper
    off to work on the boat .... see ya.

HOOTER SLED-
    Thats what I started the day out with ya fag!!!!!
    Dude drinking wine = gay
    dude on dude = gay
    That's like saying you went and banged your boyfriend and then finished up with your chick. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast