Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 21 Daytona twin 2.5Merc EFI for sale

Boatmaster
    96 21 Eliminator Daytona with twin 2.5EFI 260hp. Boat completely rerigged in 2000. Flawless inside and out. This boat is a must see to believe. Make offer. Drew 925-240-1078

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Boatmaster:
    96 21 Eliminator Daytona with twin 2.5EFI 260hp. Boat completely rerigged in 2000. Flawless inside and out. This boat is a must see to believe. Make offer. Drew 925-240-1078
    can you post some pictures of your boat? is it the red 21daytona DCB redid awhile back? toby

Boatmaster
    Sorry don't know how to post pics. Yes it is the red one Dave rerigged with the new style cowls and mach 22 int. Look back in the hot boat hot spot forums for the BBSP pictures it's in alot of the pics. Call if you want more info Drew w(925)828-5775 h(925)240-1078

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Boatmaster:
    Sorry don't know how to post pics. Yes it is the red one Dave rerigged with the new style cowls and mach 22 int. Look back in the hot boat hot spot forums for the BBSP pictures it's in alot of the pics. Call if you want more info Drew w(925)828-5775 h(925)240-1078
    I know the boat, was at DCB forsale last year for awhile. infact I copied the motor cowl paint job to a "T" on my boat. Good lookin boat as long as you love RED. How many hours on the motors and how much is he asking $$$?

Havasu Secret
    Here is a picture of Boatmaster's beautiful 21 Daytona at the Big Block Spanking Party at Lake Havasu on April 20th of this year.
    I must say that he had the shiniest gel coat I have ever seen.
    Drew... I hope it goes to someone that appreciates it as much as we all did.
    http://www.taycoeng.com/images/boatmaster.jpg
    http://www.taycoeng.com/images/boatmaster2.jpg
    See you in Havasu
    HS
    http://www.taycoeng.com/images/havasusecret3.jpg
    [This message has been edited by Havasu Secret (edited July 11, 2002).]

TOBTEK
    THANKS H/S...So, whats the deal with this thing? I rememeber seeing it forsale at DCB for a long time, than the owner kept it. I heard through the grapeline that he was orig selling it beacause of someone passing away at the river. Do you know anything about the motors, boat, ect...does the owner of 4wheel parts still own it? how much does he want?....thanks toby

Havasu Secret
    Hey TOBTEK,
    I'm not sure of the history behind this boat. All I know is that it looked very well maintained. Drew was also a super nice guy. I met Wicky, Boatmaster, Nor-Cal, Riverliver, Tunnel T, Ducky and many others that weekend.
    HS
    See You in Havasu!!!
    http://www.taycoeng.com/images/havasusecret3.jpg
    [This message has been edited by Havasu Secret (edited July 11, 2002).]

Boatmaster
    Thank you for all the nice words HS enjoyed meeting you and the wife. Toby I live in northern CA. I bought the boat from Dave about six months ago. Wife is now having a baby and I need a larger boat if I still want to go boating. I love this boat and hate to sell it. It has about 80hrs on the motors. 40 on rerig

EXTREME1
    DREW,S FOUND A GET TRADE FOR 83SUNSET
    PONTOON,150 BLACKMAX MERC,KEGERATOR,NEW
    COLEMAN GAS GRILL,WITH PORTO POTTY,CRIB SUPPORTS,HYD.STERING,TRIM TABS,1000 WATT STEREO,NOS BOTTLE(FOR THE KIDS),POWER RETRACTABLE ROOF,TRASH COMPACTOR,BLENDER,ETC.
    WHAT MORE COULD A DISC BAY RESIDENT ASK FOR.
    FINANCING AVALIABLE WITH TRADE IN

EXTREME1
    BET IT'S FASTER THAN THE ONE PIC ABOVE......
    WE CAN FIND A CRANE FOR THE FRONT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast