Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 21 Daytona twin 2.5Merc EFI for sale

EXTREME1
    ALL KIDING ASIDE ONE OF THE NICEST DAYTONAS
    FROM TIP TO TAIL AROUND,HATE TO SEE HER GO,WELL LIKE TO WATCH IT GO & IT GOES.TO ANY ONE LOOKING A MUST SEE SET UP!!!!!!!!

Boatmaster
    No pontoon boats for me, I still need to do 100mph plus. Twin drag motors on a tracker, got me thinking!!

EXTREME1
    CAN WE MAKE MRGARITTAS AT 100+ WITH OUT SPILLIN,OK YOU RIGG IT I"LL MIX THE DRINKS.

Boatmaster
    SOLD! Looking for a 25 daytona or Mach 26 with twin 300promaxs. Might buy with 2.5s if the color and price is right.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    SOLD! Looking for a 25 daytona or Mach 26 with twin 300promaxs. Might buy with 2.5s if the color and price is right.DREW.....HAVE YOU SEEN THE 25DAYTONA W/TWIN 300 PROMAX'S ON WWW.BOATTRADERONLINE.COM ITS IN HAVASU, RIGGED BY DCB, HE IS ASKING 49K! LOOKS LIKE A DEAL!!!!!

Boatmaster
    Tobtek I have been all over trader online,and have not seen that one. Please get me any info you can on that boat. Thank you Drew

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek I have been all over trader online,and have not seen that one. Please get me any info you can on that boat. Thank you DrewDREW,,,,,you have to look it up under DCB, not Eliminator. If you dont find it, its a 1996 25daytona twin 300's, DCB rigged, say's 100% perfect. his # is 602-989-1879 not sure if its still available but good luck. as a finders fee, you can take me around shasta next time im up there. Inlaws live in Redding! Ever go over to Redding auto supply/LKQ auto?...toby

Boatmaster
    Tobtek I be glad to give you that ride. Called on it yesterday and I am sending money today. Put a post up before you head up to Shasta next, so I can plan for it. Thanks for the lead. Good luck on your boat hunt.

TOBTEK
    Boatmaster:
    Tobtek I be glad to give you that ride. Called on it yesterday and I am sending money today. Put a post up before you head up to Shasta next, so I can plan for it. Thanks for the lead. Good luck on your boat hunt.Drew...you bought it that fast? You are the man!That Daytona looks like a kick butt deal. Wifes(soon to be wife that is!) parents live up there in Redding, We are comming up for lake shasta in Sept I think. Anyway congrats on the new Daytona, Im jelious!!....toby
    BTW....had the big talk last night, Not getting the new MACH22 till next year If I was to order right now, I wont get it till March 2003 anyway. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? Why are women so unreasonable?
    [ August 06, 2002, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

Boatmaster
    Thanks again and I hope to give you that ride. Deal is not in stone yet, but it's 99%. My wife isn't all for it either, but I'll kiss ass and she'll get over it. Plus one ride and she'll be all good. Can't thank you enough for turning me on to this boat. See Ya at Shasta

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast