Thread: garage plans needed

victorfb
    any contractors or designers out there willing to give up a set of garage plans? im looking to build an unattached garage/shop that is 50'-55' wide by 28'-30' deep, and tall enough for a 15' lift. would like to make half of it a second story for storage and a sewing area for upholstry. other half would be open to allow for the lift and such.
    here is a very rough sketch of what im looking for. garage.jpg (50.9 KB)

rrrr
    Hereya go Victor......You guys getting excited about the little one? Good luck...
    http://www.cadsmith.com/garage_plans/rv_garages.htm

victorfb
    cool thanks. those are very similar to what i was looking for. im kinda hoping someone had allready built something like this and has true plans they would let go real cheap. but thats definatly a good start. thanks. ok, just looked at the price code for those and thats cheap $270 for 5 copies. very cool.
    as for the little one, wow i feel like a kid waiting for christmas to come. we are so excited and happy. its so cool.

victorfb
    just bumping this to see if there are any other ideas with maybe more of a california style. meaning a little less pitched roof. obviously these plans can be changed to accomidate this, but if someone has allready drawn it up and had them approved, it would save a step or two and some cost. but so far that plan# ARV-4-3254 looks pretty good and will work with the house and yard. thanks.