Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry sump v drive oil pans???

flattie
    Anybody running a dry sump system? What companies sell a stage 5 oil pan? Im really considering getting a dry sump system. Any body could point me in the correct direction would be appreciated

stickmann
    Aviad, Dooley, Armando, Olson

Running_on_Empty
    I'd be interested in your old pan

sanger rat
    Are you building a race boat or a lake boat?:idea:

Just-Jettin
    Stef's has done my last 4 pans and 3 of them were 5 stage dry sumps. Best pans hands down. Takes about a month and about $980.00.

steelcomp
    Stef's has done my last 4 pans and 3 of them were 5 stage dry sumps. Best pans hands down. Takes about a month and about $980.00.Ditto on the Stefs product. PM me or contact CStraub69 here on the boards if that's the way you want to go.

flattie
    Sanger rat Im building a fast lake boat I need a vacume pump on my engine so I figuered for a few more $ get it all at the first time

VDRIVERACING
    Anybody running a dry sump system? What companies sell a stage 5 oil pan? Im really considering getting a dry sump system. Any body could point me in the correct direction would be appreciated
    This would be a good string for the how to section if you go forward. I've often thought about that direction, but I have never had an oiling problem with the regular pan. It would be interesting to learn about your motivation to switch, how you go about it, and what results you find.

biesemeyer34
    Billet Fabrication in Spokane extracts more horsepower out of an engine with a better design. They are in Spokane Washington 509-568-0428 www.billetfab.com

PGF500
    Steff's all the way. If Billet Fabrication's pans are anything like their valve covers I'd take my chances and not even run a oil pan. However if you think you are going to spend only a few more dollars you might rethink this project. You'll have about 6 grand in good stuff if you go new.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast