Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeitgeist 2 hour movie. Conspiracy, 911 Religion

iRepo
    http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
    There went my afternoon.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sorry, you'll never get those 2 wasted hours back.

bigq
    Sorry, you'll never get those 2 wasted hours back.
    You think 100% of it is BS?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Depends on the definition of "BS" I guess.
    It takes far less than 2 hours to figure out the conspiracists are nuts. Entertaining, but friggin' nuts.
    That part would make it at minimum 75% BS.
    The 9/11 conspiracies are 100% nuts, wacko, loony. The "building was demolitioned" stupidity, and soooooo much more. Every single one of them.
    100% Bull-crap, maybe not.
    More like 96.979%.
    Again, a wasted 2 hours that could be better spent abusing yourself with a willow switch.

SmokinLowriderSS
    "We've been lied to by every institution."
    "The religious institutions of this world are at the bottom of the dirt."
    "The religious institutions of this world are put there by the same people who gave you your govt, your corrupt education, who set up your intl. banking cartells, because our masters don't give a damn about you or your family.
    All they care about is what they have always cared about which is controlling the whole damn world."
    Conspiracy, pure and simple.
    How many factual; errors is the movie to be allowed? It CLAIMS to be a DOCUMENTARY, exposing relaity, so I give it no quarter.
    Funny lead-in by George Carlin. There's an authority, a comedian.
    I guess I'll address a few.
    The information on Egyptian gods, is wrong. Look up Horus, Ra, Osiris, and compare them to the movie claims.
    Horus was the WIND god, not the sun god.
    Ra was the SUN god, not Horus. This is widely known. Even I ran accross the Sun God Ra over the years, without having to research it here.
    The 3 wise men traveled WEST, FROM the East, to get to Bethleham, so just WHY would they follow some supposed possible alignment in a EASTERN sky constelation? That would be the loooooong way arround.
    There is no connection to the Zodiac in Hebrew culture.
    The Gregorian calendar (ours) and the jewish callendar do not coincide with the Zodiac calendar, at all.
    Christians have always considered the zodiac to be a pagan belief.
    Roman Emperor Constantine used the Edict of Milan as a method of control – not Christianity.
    To stop the bloodshed, Constantine also legalized ALL religions, not just Christianity.
    And the narrator also forgets that the Vatican contributed vastly to the Renascence, perhaps more so than they did the Dark Ages
    December 25th, which was officially proclaimed by the church fathers in A.D. 440, was actually a vestige of the Roman holiday of Saturnalia, which it was "scheduled" to compete with. It appears NOWHERE biblically. According to latest belief (believe it or not) it is believed that Jesus' actual date of birth was sometime in August.
    Try finding the names of "The Lawgivers" sometime. They are being given "life" by the movie that they did not have in reality, if they even existed (some have been un-locatable).
    Now, part 2. If you want to know how and why the buildings fell, you have 2 choices for "experts"
    A professor of astrophysics and philosophy, who is famous for other conspiracy theories.
    A man whose profession for 30 years has been making big buildings fall down, in a controlled manner, using explosives, who's business was contracted to study the site, and explain what happened.
    I'll take Brent Blancard's report, from Implosionworld. (http://implosionworld.com/)
    Steel did not have to melt to colapse. Steel only has a fraction of it's cold strength when you heat it to over 1,000*F.
    The "melted" colums from the basement?
    Each floor, was held up by braces, that were designed to hold the floor's weight, likely double, safely.
    Squeeze a material, ANY material, and you cause it to heat. A solid, a liquid, a gas. Simple physics. Law of conservation of energy.
    When the colapse began, 15 to 25 floors, fell, landing on the solid floor below them.
    For a split seccond they stopped, compressed the colums, then ripped the supports off, and fell another 10 feet, and repeated this feat, another 75 to 90 times (depending on which building). THIS repeat compressing can heat the steel beams tremendously, and very quickly. The basement colums absorbed every single blow, untill they were burried in insulating materials.
    How much energy is transformed when 1/2 million TONS of matter falls down 1,000 feet while a couple hundred steel tubes try (in vain) to stop it every 10 feet?
    Just splitting wood at my woodpile, will, after a half-hour or so, heat my splitting wedge to the point you do not want to pick it up and hold it for very long. That is from being hit by a 10-pound hammer a couple of hundred times or so, very hard.
    There is soooo much more, but I have wasted enough of my life looking at another innaccurate display of conspiratorial crap being paraded as something factual.
    My initial estimate was pretty close. 96.979% bull-crap.

bigq
    I do not need convincing on the part II the science and math is clear for me that it was two planes that did it not an inside job. We could argue that we instigated it, but that is as far as i go.
    I found part 1 and part 3 interesting and am looking up a lot of it. Some of part 3 seems to be true altough not clear if the intentions are as sydistic as the movie mentions. It is obvious to me though that the north american union could happen .

ULTRA26 # 1
    It takes far less than 2 hours to figure out the conspiracists are nuts. Entertaining, but friggin' nuts.
    The 9/11 conspiracies are 100% nuts, wacko, loony. The "building was demolitioned" stupidity, and soooooo much more. Every single one of them.
    More like 96.979%.
    Again, a wasted 2 hours that could be better spent abusing yourself with a willow switch.
    So you actually watched all 2 hours?

SmokinLowriderSS
    So you actually watched all 2 hours?
    Did I, or did I just watch more of it than you did?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Did I, or did I just watch more of it than you did?
    Did you watch the entire 2 hours or the entire movie?
    And you give me a bad time for answering a question with a question. You crack me up.
    More like 96.979%.
    A better question is at the time of the above post had you watched 96.979%. of the movie?

iRepo
    Wikpedia claims Horus is a sun god or sky god, not wind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast