Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zeitgeist 2 hour movie. Conspiracy, 911 Religion

'75 Miller
    Is this the same as the 9.11 conspiracy program that was on The History Channel last night? I watched a little of that one, (as much as I could stand). As intelligent as those "theorists" seem, they are complete bafoons. The Towers were wired to implode, a missle actually hit the Pentagon, the calls from doomed passengers on flight 93 were faked, etc. Obsurd.
    If they REALLY believe that crap they need to be medicated, straight-jacketed and placed in padded rooms for life...at a minimum.
    Any of you watch that program?

Old Texan
    Is this the same as the 9.11 conspiracy program that was on The History Channel last night? I watched a little of that one, (as much as I could stand). As intelligent as those "theorists" seem, they are complete bafoons. The Towers were wired to implode, a missle actually hit the Pentagon, the calls from doomed passengers on flight 93 were faked, etc. Obsurd.
    If they REALLY believe that crap they need to be medicated, straight-jacketed and placed in padded rooms for life...at a minimum.
    Why???? Life's to short. Besides, I was busy killing snails on my rose bushes. Pesky lil' shits....:devil:
    At least that Twinky eatin' machine M. Moore realizes he's full of it....these guys really bleive their own made up "theories".

bigq
    It has 3 parts and yes part 2 is the 9/11 crap. Not so much all the theories, but more along the lines of how we got into all the wars and the government provoked and looked the other way. Except for 9/11 where we actually did it ourselves .
    It basically boils down to the big bankers run the USA with religion, war and the federal reserve.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Wikpedia claims Horus is a sun god or sky god, not wind.
    Horus seems to have been a long-term, very popular god. Digging finds he covered a lot of ground.
    According to ancienthistory.about.com:
    Horus was the sky god.
    Horus in statueary was depicted as a Falcon.
    Horus in hyroglyphics was depicted as an eye.
    Encyclopedia Mythica article on Horus. "The name "Horus" is a general catchall for multiple deities.... In all the Horus deities the traits of kingship, sky and solar symbology, and victory reoccur. As the prototype of the earthly king, there were as many Horus gods as there were rulers of Egypt, if not more."
    According to touregypt.net:
    Appearance: His most common form is that of falcon-headed man, but he is also shown as a falcon, a lion with the head of a falcon, or a sphinx. He is also shown as a falcon resting on the neck of the pharaoh, spreading his wings to either side of the pharaoh's head and whispering guidance in his ear.
    He was brought from the outside by neighboring tribes as the god of war, but was quickly absorbed into the state religion,
    first as a son of Ra,
    then changing to become the son of Osiris.
    He was the protector and guide to the pharaoh and later pharaohs were believed to be his avatar on earth.
    Horus was also the patron of young men and the ideal of the dutiful son who grows up to become a just man.
    VARIANTS:
    Harmakhet, God of the dawn and of the morning sun, also a keeper of secret wisdom.
    Har-Sa-Iset/Harsiesis
    This is the form of Horus that is most familiar, the son of Osiris and Isis. He was conceived magically after the death of Osiris, and Isis hid him away on an island to protect him from Set. In this form he is worshipped as an infant and is beseeched to gain his mother's protection for the worshipper.
    Horus Behudety/Horus of Edfu God of the noontime sun.
    Horus the Elder (Haroeris)
    An early form of Horus, when his cult was still new in Egypt. A god of light, his left eye was the sun and his right eye the moon. He was the brother of Osiris and Set, and the husband of Hathor.
    Ra-Harakhte
    A combined god of Horus and Ra, he was the god of the sun and took it on its daily path across the sky.
    From egyptologyonline:
    Horus was the god of the sky and the embodyment of divine kinship.
    Ra was one of the original gods, according to my digging, and was simply the sun god. No other "aliases".

ULTRA26 # 1
    Smokin,
    Did you watch the entire video prior to 08-21-2007 post. In answer to your question I haven't watched any of it.

bigq
    Horus was not the only one they spoke of. The movie claimed several jesus like people from different points in time and the world. They claim many the lives were very similar, born of virgin, heals, killed and rises from dead...you get the idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12