Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game killers

Tom Brown
    Tonight I went to a local bar with a couple of friends. These are relatively new friends. In fact, I've only known them for a couple of months.
    One woman is the wife of a guy my brother works with (I know him too... he's cool and they are a great couple) and the other woman is a single friend of the first chick. I've known the single woman for about a week now.
    The married woman is 22 years old. The friend is 20. There is a third girl who joins the group but she was busy tonight. The three called me this afternoon and asked me to meet them at the mall. No kidding.
    They got my number from somewhere and they have invited me out for coffee a bunch of times. I've gone a couple of times. They're a really fun group. "You're funny", they say to me. The first time they said that to me I responded, "Really? .... because this is my best possible behavior. In fact, I don't feel funny at all." They laughed.
    I have no idea why they keep calling.
    Tonight, I had arranged to meet some people at a local bar. The place is always dead until 9:30, or so. We're usually the only ones there until then. We show up at 7 and I usually leave by 10 when the regulars start rolling in. Most of the others stay later.
    ..... so the girls call me up again this evening to go out for coffee. I tell them, I can't. I tell them I'm going to the bar with some friends. For some reason, I invited them along to the bar. They jumped at the chance. I have no idea what I was thinking.
    .... so I hit the bar with these two very young ladies. The married woman is reasonably attractive and the single girl is smoking hot. Both look their age.
    We walk in and grab a table close to my friends. These young ladies kept asking me to dance and it was quite a while before I got a chance to head over to the group table I normally join and say, 'Hi'. When I finally did, it was all they could do to talk to me. Normally, I'm reasonably well liked and even... dare I say... somewhat popular in the group. The guys were fine but the women seemed upset at me. Even the married women seemed upset.
    I shouldn't have to explain that I don't normally hang around with hot young chicks. ... to say the least. I run with an older crowd.
    I had no idea hanging out with young women was such a deal killer for connecting with the women in the age bracket I'm more interested in. Even the really beautiful women in their mid 30s seemed completely put off. It's not like these young ladies were hanging off me.
    WTF is with these broads?

'75 Miller
    Tonight I went to a local bar with a couple of friends. These are relatively new friends. In fact, I've only known them for a couple of months.
    One woman is the wife of a guy my brother works with (I know him too... he's cool and they are a great couple) and the other woman is a single friend of the first chick. I've known the single woman for about a week now.
    The married woman is 22 years old. The friend is 20. There is a third girl who joins the group but she was busy tonight. The three called me this afternoon and asked me to meet them at the mall. No kidding.
    They got my number from somewhere and they have invited me out for coffee a bunch of times. I've gone a couple of times. They're a really fun group. "You're funny", they say to me. The first time they said that to me I responded, "Really? .... because this is my best possible behavior. In fact, I don't feel funny at all." They laughed.
    I have no idea why they keep calling.
    Tonight, I had arranged to meet some people at a local bar. The place is always dead until 9:30, or so. We're usually the only ones there until then. We show up at 7 and I usually leave by 10 when the regulars start rolling in. Most of the others stay later.
    ..... so the girls call me up again this evening to go out for coffee. I tell them, I can't. I tell them I'm going to the bar with some friends. For some reason, I invited them along to the bar. They jumped at the chance. I have no idea what I was thinking.
    .... so I hit the bar with these two very young ladies. The married woman is reasonably attractive and the single girl is smoking hot. Both look their age.
    We walk in and grab a table close to my friends. These young ladies kept asking me to dance and it was quite a while before I got a chance to head over to the group table I normally join and say, 'Hi'. When I finally did, it was all they could do to talk to me. Normally, I'm reasonably well liked and even... dare I say... somewhat popular in the group. The guys were fine but the women seemed upset at me. Even the married women seemed upset.
    I shouldn't have to explain that I don't normally hang around with hot young chicks. ... to say the least. I run with an older crowd.
    I had no idea hanging out with young women was such a deal killer for connecting with the women in the age bracket I'm more interested in. Even the really beautiful women in their mid 30s seemed completely put off. It's not like these young ladies were hanging off me.
    WTF is with these broads?
    J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y? Nah, can't be that...everyone knows women don't get jealous.

Tom Brown
    Does anyone have Ratso's cell number?

Jbb
    You are on here posting.....So Im guessing tonight its the ole one hand shandy for Brown...as usual....

Tom Brown
    You are on here posting.....So Im guessing tonight its the ole one hand shandy for Brown...as usual....
    Not at all. I'm using both hands this evening.

STV_Keith
    Yeah, just PM this to Ratso...he'll give you the skinny.

moneypit
    So Tom your options look good here... two young, hot chicks that appear very interested. My thoughts would to only bring them around the crown to continue to aggravate the older broads that will want a piece of you later. You need to seal the deal with these young chicks before you humor runs out. Chicks only hang out so long when your nice andfunny. You need to lay sum pipe and lay it good brotha! Don't forget the wine coolers.
    Those oldy ladies need to know their place in line.. good luck

Jbb
    So Tom your options look good here... two young, hot chicks that appear very interested. My thoughts would to only bring them around the crown to continue to aggravate the older broads that will want a piece of you later. You need to seal the deal with these young chicks before you humor runs out. Chicks only hang out so long when your nice andfunny. You need to lay sum pipe and lay it good brotha! Don't forget the wine coolers.
    Those oldy ladies need to know their place in line.. good luck
    Like a screen door in a hurricane.....

Tom Brown
    ... two young, hot chicks that appear very interested.
    Perhaps you misread my post. Aside from being approximately their father's age, one is the wife of a friend and the other I hardly know.
    In fact, it would seem that I have become "safe". When the hell did that happen? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Jbb
    Perhaps you misread my post. Aside from being approximately their father's age, one is the wife of a friend and the other I hardly know.
    In fact, it would seem that I have become "safe". When the hell did that happen? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    Dont cloud things up with you're stupid details Brown....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast