Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game killers

ratso
    Hang with the young chicks every chance you get because the better looking they are, the easier it is to deal with the drama... Older chicks that are single seem to be the most jelous... they can't recapture their youth as easily as guys can. Guys can always find some 21 year old to bang... but if you're a chick in your 40s or 50s and still single and searching for a younger dude... you may as well jump off a fukkin' building because it's over.
    One of my ex wives was in town Friday, and in her day she was the hottest thing you'd ever laid your eyes on. I usually halfway dread it when she calls, because it just reinforces why I don't care for her anymore the way I once did, although the sex has always been great. We usually go out to eat, have a few drinks, and we'll fukk for awhile and part ways until the next time... but it's more work than pleasure. We go to dinner, and she always brings up that we're getting older, why won't I ever give us another chance, why do I always hang out with these young girls that I have nothing in common with, and blah blah blah... You can tell it really gets to her. I reply and ask her why she is so worried and focused on age all the time... just live life and enjoy it while you can. I also let her know that we are better off as friends, we can hang out and have a good time and screw every once in awhile, but don't read more into it than what it is... As far as younger girls, yeah, I like them a lot more... We like to party and have a good time and I'll ride that one out for as long as I can... and when those days are past, I'll probably jump off a fukkin' building. Anyway, we proceed with dinner, she orders a margarita and I order a double because I'm already stressed, especially with her drinking because she is a real kunt when she drinks. Naturally the drink isn't right so she bitches about it and they make another one. Problem could have been solved if she'd have just got a beer, but she'd rather be a bitch, and when the second one wasn't to her liking, she bitched out the waiter... and then told him to bring her a beer. When they brought out the food, of course her quesadillas weren't to her liking either, and boy I was really feeling sorry for the waiter then. I finally said "Lets get out of here" and we went back to my place and I threw her on the bed ripped her jean shorts off, grabbed her fukkin' hair and shoved her face in the pillow so nobody else in the house could hear her moans as I digitally stimulated and sodomized her... Grudge fukkin' gets me off more than anything... We end up going one more round before she had to head home... Her parting words were "I guess you can go back to banging chicks half your age now"... and I said "Half my age??? Hell Baby, they're half YOUR fukkin' age"... She got a pretty good arm when it comes to throwing a high heeled shoe... I was glad when she left, and I stood there thinking, as she was driving away to head back home to her boyfriend, how nice it is that I don't have to "date" these younger chicks and deal with all the bullshit for a piece of ass. I don't want to "grow old" with anybody... Just party, have a good time, and see where life takes you...
    Yeah Tom, try boning the young chick... if you're like me, you ain't gonna want the older chicks ten years down the road anyway...

Jbb
    ... Grudge fukkin' gets me off more than anything...

Jbb
    Hang with the young chicks every chance you get because the better looking they are, the easier it is to deal with the drama... Older chicks that are single seem to be the most jelous... they can't recapture their youth as easily as guys can. Guys can always find some 21 year old to bang... but if you're a chick in your 40s or 50s and still single and searching for a younger dude... you may as well jump off a fukkin' building because it's over.
    One of my ex wives was in town Friday, and in her day she was the hottest thing you'd ever laid your eyes on. I usually halfway dread it when she calls, because it just reinforces why I don't care for her anymore the way I once did, although the sex has always been great. We usually go out to eat, have a few drinks, and we'll fukk for awhile and part ways until the next time... but it's more work than pleasure. We go to dinner, and she always brings up that we're getting older, why won't I ever give us another chance, why do I always hang out with these young girls that I have nothing in common with, and blah blah blah... You can tell it really gets to her. I reply and ask her why she is so worried and focused on age all the time... just live life and enjoy it while you can. I also let her know that we are better off as friends, we can hang out and have a good time and screw every once in awhile, but don't read more into it than what it is... As far as younger girls, yeah, I like them a lot more... We like to party and have a good time and I'll ride that one out for as long as I can... and when those days are past, I'll probably jump off a fukkin' building. Anyway, we proceed with dinner, she orders a margarita and I order a double because I'm already stressed, especially with her drinking because she is a real kunt when she drinks. Naturally the drink isn't right so she bitches about it and they make another one. Problem could have been solved if she'd have just got a beer, but she'd rather be a bitch, and when the second one wasn't to her liking, she bitched out the waiter... and then told him to bring her a beer. When they brought out the food, of course her quesadillas weren't to her liking either, and boy I was really feeling sorry for the waiter then. I finally said "Lets get out of here" and we went back to my place and I threw her on the bed ripped her jean shorts off, grabbed her fukkin' hair and shoved her face in the pillow so nobody else in the house could hear her moans as I digitally stimulated and sodomized her... Grudge fukkin' gets me off more than anything... We end up going one more round before she had to head home... Her parting words were "I guess you can go back to banging chicks half your age now"... and I said "Half my age??? Hell Baby, they're half YOUR fukkin' age"... She got a pretty good arm when it comes to throwing a high heeled shoe... I was glad when she left, and I stood there thinking, as she was driving away to head back home to her boyfriend, how nice it is that I don't have to "date" these younger chicks and deal with all the bullshit for a piece of ass. I don't want to "grow old" with anybody... Just party, have a good time, and see where life takes you...
    Yeah Tom, try boning the young chick... if you're like me, you ain't gonna want the older chicks ten years down the road anyway...
    You better listen to him Brown....He's Pre Med...

Mandelon
    Tom, while Ratso's advice is intriguing, and honestly gave me a semi just thinking about it, it doesn't really apply to you. I don't think you really want to bone the young chick.
    Your other friends were a little put off for several reasons. You brought some new people to "their" hangout. Intruder alert.
    You didn't immediately go to the friends and greet them. Ignoring them, if even for a few minutes lets them know they were second class to the younger ladies. Thusly they felt "dissed."
    You showed you can do better, which no one would like. The friends want to think they are the best you can do.
    I'm sure they will get over it, and in a few more visits this will be just a funny story.
    Then when they least expect it, give them the old Ratso sodomizer treatment. :idea:

Jbb
    Tom, while Ratso's advice is intriguing, and honestly gave me a semi just thinking about it, it doesn't really apply to you. I don't think you really want to bone the young chick.
    Of course not....He's gay.......

laveycrafter
    Hey Bro-sive,
    Do me a favor, and meet me at so called bar (I need the name), with so called chicks, you can chat with your friends, and I will entertain your lady friends! Ans buy all the drinks!
    You have got to be fockin kidding me man! Enjoy the company while you can, there is no hot broads like that in nursing homes! Not even the nurses.

moneypit
    Safe? f that. tell them a safe is only good for money and weaponery. There two thing about "hangin out" with young girls. Either their "runnin block" for you or their going to participate in getting you laid by the canatard high queen 2003. Tell them there's no more hanging out less'n uncle Tom is gettin his salad tossed. So, my friend they need to start the rumor mill that you've got more wood than the stringers on "slightly cranky"
    Buck up Tom. Throw on that leather G string and have a hose down party!

chub
    Your other friends were a little put off for several reasons. You brought some new people to "their" hangout. Intruder alert.
    You didn't immediately go to the friends and greet them. Ignoring them, if even for a few minutes lets them know they were second class to the younger ladies. Thusly they felt "dissed."
    You showed you can do better, which no one would like. The friends want to think they are the best you can do.
    I'm sure they will get over it, and in a few more visits this will be just a funny story.
    Then when they least expect it, give them the old Ratso sodomizer treatment. :idea:
    Very Nice Sir. I concur!

Nord
    Call the older ladies Tom. Act like nothing ever happened. Have a good convo, make them laugh. If you blow it off, so will they. If they bring anything up about it, just let them know you like the attention. No need to lie about anything.
    ~NORD~

moneypit
    Brown maybe this will change your mind about "hanging" out with those younger chicks..
    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6218/billard56ma.gif

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast